Reviews for Shattered Reality
RGreen chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
great story finally sombody puts buffy as the bad guy i like it, it was fun to read lol

stuffoholic chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
OMG U need to update this AWESOME story
StormsofTears chapter 10 . 8/9/2006
no, you can't make Buffy evil or mean, it's not right!
Destroyer'sDawn chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
OMG! You can't leave us like this! Please continue the saga. It is so awesome. Don't make me beg, please, please don't make me beg! I love the characters and how they interact. The storyline is just fabulous. Evil Buffy is so interesting! PLEASE update it!
serenitysmalfoy chapter 10 . 6/27/2005
ok this better not be the end! I sware it better not be! I mean common, you should make a squel. I mean I'm a buffy lover and I know that she would never do something like that to dawn, and yet I LOVE THE STORY! Its Awsome. Dawn's my favorite Character, and Conners an Awsome Character too! ... O.o I like him this way. Hehe he's way cool. And you making me start to hate buffy... lol! Anyway jjust thought I'd tell you how great your story is! PLEASE either make a squel or more chapters! Because Its like only half way done! (it seems that way). Your style of writing is way cool! I mean, personnaly I [perfer first person point of view rather than third point or what ever it is but anyways I loe the style because even though its not in first person you still make it feel like we ARE the characters you know what I mean? well anyways i wrote way to long a reply... lol! Keep up the good work i look forword to reading your other storie and your next chapter of "shattered Reality" (the twins seem so cute!)
daybreak chapter 10 . 6/8/2005
Wow! I just read all 10 chapters for the first time, and I goota say... I simply love it! I am a huge Dawn/Connor fanfic reader and this story had a very interesting plot for them. Also, I don't like Buffy either, so I love how you made her the villian. I REALLY hope you do a sequel and SOON!
Charmed Phoebe 1982 chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
I love this but why the hell did Cordy have to enter that basement?
SiriusSpikeLover chapter 10 . 6/4/2005
I LOVED it! I'm praying that you write a sequal and SOON! Buffy is a BITCH! If she lays a finger on Mac or Mikey I'll..*Shakes fist in Buffy's face*...well you do not want to know.

peace out
manda chapter 10 . 6/4/2005
omg...sequel have to continue...i love it
buffygirl52789 chapter 10 . 6/4/2005
OMG...first off thanks for updating, I didn't think you were ever going to finish this. I love this story and omg, that's not an ending! You must write a sequel, like now!
babytigercub15 chapter 9 . 12/18/2004
Oh this is good! Please have more up soon! I can't wate to read more! .
annie chapter 8 . 12/15/2004
Intersting concept for a story, and a good read...but it's not BtVS. Buffy is not evil, I sense you have major hatred for the slayer. Plus, Willow of all people would not be shacking up with Spike, esp. with it being only months after Tara, the love of her life, has died! Xander and Anya are the only believeable characters when taken in the context of BtVS. Dawn is definately not as mature as you write her, and i thik wouldn't fall in love with Conner that fast. I have nothing to say about the Angel people being that the only people I know are Cordelia and Angel and that's only from watching Buffy.

The story line is muddled and needs to be thought out more before writing. Bad chapter sequences...

But, you have a beautiful way with imagery and descriptives and it was a compelling story to read, and I really would like you to finish it. The characters were out-of-character but were well writen so it was alright.
Queen Red Rum chapter 9 . 8/18/2004
I have really enjoyed this story, I like babies, and yeah, Buffy is evil, and Spike is hot, and being lesbian is not
buffygirl52789 chapter 9 . 7/31/2004
Wow, this story is so good, are you ever going to finish it?
Reven Eid chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
Hello there ) Update soon )