Reviews for Taking Stock
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Gosh, I missed your stories. So cute and sexy! I loved it! I'm going to read the other one now.
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I CANT BELIEVE THEY GOT CAUGHT IN THE SUPPLY CLOSET OH MY GOD I loved it though, super adorbs.
oc7ober chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
One more thing, I admit, it works well in s3 ;)
Ana chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Loved it! I knew Cuddy was going to be very jealous! Thank god House didn't sleep with Davies! Another great story! Thank you!
Tell your sister it is a good prompt!
Cuddy's Vicodin chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Wow, I seem to like your dialogues more and more :D
The wit in the first part in the bike shop is absolutely outstanding. "With all their original parts." got me actually laughing out loud, a rare occurence with me while reading in general, so well done for that ;)House's cinicism and behaviour are completely on point in his statements.

"Careful is my middle nameˇhe said. And then he tipped back so far on his chair he almost fell over.
The situational humour in this bit is some of your finest work in my opinion, hands down. I love it!

The only thing that keeps me wondering is whether he, as a person with barriers up to the Kingdom Come, would actually go through with the whole closet scene and be so open about his feelings and likings to Cuddy. But let's just say yes, for the sake of a brilliant fic. )

Congrats, keep it up and THANK YOU!
ikissedtheLaurie chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Aah I loved it! The plot and the kissing and the fakeness of the boobs. Loved it all. Aaw the Huddy is melting my heart!
JLCH chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Thank you Felly for the prompt! That was such a great little story. I could picture that happening...thanks for writing it!
Tipititralala chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
First, thanks a lot to your sister for this prompt's idea. That was a great one, really.

He was really sooooo lucky to reject a woman who appears to be... The hospital inspector. That can't understand she's not his type. I was clearly happy he rejected her, not trying to get in her pants anyway.

I laughed when he realized she was talking with Cuddy. Practically having a stroke realizing who she was and that what he had done wasn't any good for the hospital. I was still laughing imagining Wilson taking Cuddy with him, away from the other woman, in a way that was pissing her off.

He would have done everything for Cuddy. How adorable it is ! As usual, he took a real pleasure torturing Cuddy and making her believe something had happened between him and Kristin. Jealous Cuddy is so cute and sexy ! And aaaaaah they were practically doing it in the closet ! Unfortunately, Chase's and Kristie presence put them in a not-comfortable-at-all situation. I was so afraid that Kristie would do something in disfavor of the PPTH.

And how cute was House, coming to see Cuddy just after the inspector's leaving. And him finally telling her he has the hots for her was just so great ! And they finally did it, in her office... Yummy !

And the last part... I was so happy to see how comfortable they felt with each other, being side by side on the couch, and her telling him how stressed she was about the result of the inspection. And the paragraph about her was so cute, that was so her ! And the part he added... So true, just like the record she clarified... Oooooh !

Thanks for the story, that was great. I had a great time reading it, really. I love it so much ! And thanks again to your sister for the prompt. And even if I seem to say it every time (am I ?), you're a fantastic author, keep going please ! I'm totally your fan so... Am I a Allthingsdecentbian ?

Thanks for everything and... See ya !
LadyKEEM chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
It's been awhile since I've actively been here, but I do lurk and read your stories. I always jump for joy anytime I see a new story from you. Loved this particular 'one shot', It as a great take on Huddy and it was fluffy. :) Look forward on reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
yesterday I was thinking how much I miss your stories :D
i love this one! :))
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
The inspection came out very well, in several ways...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Me gusto tu historia, estuvo muy bonita
Vast Difference chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Awww... that was adorable! Gotta love a good supply closet scenario :-D
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
OMGGGGGG HUDDY FOR THE WIN!