Reviews for Arx Domus Nigrae
Niss Kennedy chapter 23 . 13h
Ame está historia es maravillosa.
No sé si la continuarás, pero todo lo que he leído es perfecto. Muchas gracias.
Marine76 chapter 23 . 5/15
I read your story again and again and again. Please update soon ! Your story is so amazing.
I absolutely love this! I hope you decide to pick it up again. I know it’s been some time since last updated this is such an uncommon ship, I really want to see where it goes goes!
Skyfultower chapter 23 . 5/7
I am loving this story. So well written. I am excited to see where the story goes.
Forensica X chapter 23 . 5/4
Hoping you’re well. Reread and loved it as much as I did the first time, so I hope you’ll have to e inspiration, time and energy to continue on someday. All the pairings are too cute.
Tabbycat1220 chapter 23 . 5/2
Please, please finish this story...I reread again and love it so!
FarmgirlIN chapter 1 . 5/1
Wow! Great first chapter!
Amanda Lea Zimmerman chapter 1 . 4/30
love this! new update?omg we need a new update! pleeaassee
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 23 . 4/28
I need an update I think when it's time for the interview Hermione should realize she is late in her cycle of the month and find out shes pregnant
SarannWrapp chapter 23 . 4/24
I hope you are well.
diamondnightskies chapter 4 . 4/10
Ah, those wizards better get used to the bond Hermione has with Harry. I like that Keeper's Stone idea. I actually really enjoy stories where there's this whole rich Wizarding culture that Hermione is unaware of due to being muggleborn.
diamondnightskies chapter 3 . 4/10
I just love how everyone discounts the House Elf Magic when warding- he just pops right into the MoM, straight into the DoM! This is going to be such a strange dynamic - two slightly older generation Blacks, a father and two sons, two brothers, Sirius who she has known prior to this. Very interesting!
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 20 . 4/10
Back for another read! Oh how I love this story. Hermione is so cool! And gosh do I love the Black’s.

I hope someday you’ll continue doing this wonderful story. I’m dying to know who’s the fake Skeeter and who’s behind this big plan. Not to mention Hermione getting to make the wizardly world a far better place and live happily ever after with her dozens of adorable children and her four loving husbands. Seeing the Black family flourishing and overflowing with children is such a happy image. I read one fic previous where Hermione and Draco had 12 children. So I’m terribly curious how many Hermione will have have with her four husbands. Haha

Wishing you good health.
diamondnightskies chapter 2 . 4/10
Of course Lucius would be enough of a bigoted git to try to reject something every pureblood family holds sacred. I love stories with Augusta and that she and Neville ended up giving her the basic info (along with some Black family gossip). I'm very happy Ron was not interested and so hopefully won't be a massive git to her!
diamondnightskies chapter 1 . 4/10
I love how interesting and unique this is! I've certainly read plenty of poly stories, but nothing like this. What a shock for Hermione that her "I've got a funny birth story" turns out to be so much more. I loved seeing all of the POV's for the Black men, but poor Cygnus - forced to marry your Patriarch's mistress *shudder*
4,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »