Reviews for Arx Domus Nigrae
Bibbity88 chapter 22 . 9/17
So, I've just reread this in its entirety and I'd like to rope back around to a seemingly forgotten plunny. Sirius filled out a questionnaire *evil grin*
KsandraMallan chapter 22 . 9/12
Oh, this is delightful. I'm really loving this fic, though I've been lurking for quite a while. Looking forward to see what vengeance the Black men wreak...
bkerrmom1 chapter 22 . 9/12
OMG brilliant chapter ! I am looking forward to seeing what comes next !
WitchWatch chapter 22 . 9/12
This story just gets better and better, absolutely love it and can’t wait for the next chapter
Alexa SixT chapter 22 . 9/11
Thanks for update!
brady66 chapter 22 . 9/10
Wonderful story! I don’t usually like multi partner stories but you have captured this one perfectly! Hope you update soon
CuriousElfQueen chapter 22 . 9/9
This story is so good! I do think that Reggie deserves some alone time with Hermione... but I'm so impressed with all the twists and turns in the plot!
Lizzy B chapter 22 . 9/9
Great story!
CuriousElfQueen chapter 12 . 9/9
Again! Such a good chapter! And yes, I did practically fall asleep reading this fic last night and began reading it again once I woke up in the morning.
CuriousElfQueen chapter 10 . 9/9
*clapping* this whole chapter was brilliant
CuriousElfQueen chapter 9 . 9/9
WHAT?! On the one hand, I'm glad that Skeeter did actually learn her lesson, but also - what the fuck is going on then?!
CuriousElfQueen chapter 5 . 9/8
Yeah-ah! Get it, Reg! haha :-D
CuriousElfQueen chapter 3 . 9/8
THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD! I have a feeling I've read it before... so it's lovely to read again. Everyone's distinct characterizations are wonderful and right now I especially love Regulus. I mean, he's sweet AND wants the girl in his lap? That's all I ever want. ...well, on both ends. To be a girl in someone's lap or have a girl in my lap.
coffeecoffeecoffee04 chapter 22 . 9/8
just had a chance to read this chapter! so awesome!
Yay! Thank you so much for overcoming all obstacles and updating! Totally made my week better!
3,750 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »