Reviews for Arx Domus Nigrae
iditlib chapter 8 . 7/23
I'm on chapter 8 and I know that this story is not complete so I'm getting sadder as I read...! there won't be a clear ending to this? heart breaking !
MommaJ24 chapter 24 . 7/22
Always worth the wait! Thanks for the update
Molly ray chapter 24 . 7/21
Yessss! I love it, please update more, I need it to live
I love it
Fayth chapter 24 . 7/20
wait your still updating this? Wow
Keira-House M.D chapter 24 . 7/20
Awesome chapter. This is such a wonderful story.
luaaaa chapter 2 . 7/16
Hopefully Hermione gets a bit of a break after helping Harry defeat Voldemort.
KaseyKasey chapter 24 . 7/16
Every now and again I come back to this story and fall in love with it all over again. I hope you update soon! Anxiously waiting to read the next chapter and see if the issue of the false Rita is finally resolved or if I have to wait another chapter.
srtavolturi chapter 24 . 7/15
Thank you so much for updating!love story! Next
Swag chapter 24 . 7/12
I'm so glad you're back! I've been referring this fic to everyone who asks me for an HPFF and I was SO EXCITED to see it updated 3 I saw the art listed on Archive and thought you had migrated there lol I was so excited. But it got me to check , and I was so happppyyyyy!
Lexrzzz chapter 24 . 7/8
YOU UPDATED! I never gave up hope and I reread your story often and now my heart is so happy. You story is my favorite! Thank you so much for updating! Can’t wait to see what’s next!
KitCat555 chapter 24 . 7/8
Heyyyyy, this is amazing! I love the concept and the way you captured the characters so well. I LOVE the idea of Pansy and Harry together, and Poppy is so cute! Can't wait to read more (and hopefully more of "those" ;) scenes). I really want to see the four Black's doting on a pregnant Hermione so I have my fingers crossed for some of that. Love this so much!
Aid4 chapter 5 . 7/7
Hi! Nice beggining! I really like the firsts chapters and I really like Hermione with these Blacks, they really are well matched even when they don't know the other too well!
Saphira113 chapter 24 . 7/5
As always this story is perfect, thank you for another chapter!

The scheming, the family togetherness, it's all so wonderful.
I absolutely adore this fanfiction. It has made me fall even deeper in love with the world of Harry Potter and I am so, so, so grateful to you for creating it. Your story has helped me through all the lockdowns that Covid-19 has caused and allowed me an escape from the terrible reality of a worldwide pandemic. Thank you so much for your writing
Charlatan chapter 24 . 7/2
Original, complex and beautifully written. This really is an exceptional story. Thank you
4,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »