Reviews for Arx Domus Nigrae
ada lovelaced chapter 24 . 6/7
SO GOOD! I love Luna as a seer and the idea of mage sight. Orion is so sweet. Pulling her aside like that is just so perfectly thoughtful. He shows his love and care for her in subtle ways, but he knows her so well already. I'm a sucker for any time they're really into her when she does something ruthless. I can read that dynamic forever. I also appreciate just how many people you're balancing in this story. It feels huge and the world is so well fleshed out. Thank you for the love in the AN! 3
ria.kay14 chapter 24 . 6/7
thank you thank you thank you for updating omg! i absolutely love this story! cant wait for your next update!
ria.kay14 chapter 24 . 6/7
thank u thank u thank u for updating! i loooove this story cant wait for ur next update!
CallaRose4ever chapter 24 . 6/7
I am so delighted to see this update. This is one of my favorite stories. so welcome back. I'm looking forward to more of this when you are able to get around to posting more of this. The only thing I didn't absolutely love was the scene between Draco and Theo but that was more because of personal interests than anything bad about the writing. so thanks so very much for the awesome update.
IchBinMickey chapter 24 . 6/7
Oh my gosh! I was so excited to see an update. Thank you for sharing your writing with us! I had just finished my 3rd re-read of this story and it made my year to see an update of one of my favorite stories ever. I love the magic, passion, romance and family love/bonds in your story so much. You are simply wonderful and I love all your work! Thank you!
AuntieL chapter 24 . 6/7
A lot of setting up in this chapter... I love Millie/Blaise!
Quigley42 chapter 24 . 6/7
I cannot tell you how excited I was to see an update to this story! Thank you, thank you! I love this fic and reread it quite often. I hope you remain inspired to write a few more chapters at least. You have a devoted fan! I was so happy to read the final scene. I feel particularly keen on Orion. Thank you again for the update!
Fellow chapter 24 . 6/7
YES I'm so happy to have other chapter to read. I just re-read this not long ago and I hope the next chapter comes soon.
Reading In Moonlight chapter 24 . 6/7
I'm glad to see a new chapter! I really lke this fanfiction, and it is nice to see that you still intend to finish it, despite your struggles to write more of it. This chapter did not contain much plot, but it seems like the characters have all very active love lives taking up most of their thoughts.

As always, thanks for writing and sharing, I look forward to the next udate.
Opera123 chapter 24 . 6/7
so happy u updated i did a happy dance in my living room
This was an amazing chapter, and I was so excited to see the update. Thanks so much for sharing!
yay yay yay! love vicious hermione so muuch!
surpluscat chapter 24 . 6/7
I only found the fic about theee months ago and I’ve already read it three times since then. I am so stinking glad you updated it. I love it so much!
OnlyMeAni chapter 24 . 6/7
Aah! I'm so excited for you to be back!
AnziaC chapter 24 . 6/7
This was an amazing surprise! I love this story and these characters. It’s one of my favorites, if not my favorite, story. I am all a Twitter to see what happens next! Thank you!
4,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »