Reviews for Arx Domus Nigrae
Reader chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Great story please continue with it!
AuntieL chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh my goodness. I'm going to beg MistraRose to say that this is EXACTLY & PRECISELY what she meant by her prompt. This story needs to be continued! It's absolutely BRILLIANT!
SincerelyChris chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Please write a story for this! Please please please!
meldz chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
oh my, this one packs a punch.

i hope that this will be longer than Roundabout Destiny !

And i hope that this will be more than a TEST SAMPLE.
ireadfanfic chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Wow! That was really good! Can't wait for the next chapter.
LadyLight04 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I hope you continue on this, it's a really good start! It's very interesting with the Keepers, and I would love to read more.
KEZZ 1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Great start to your story :-)
I am looking forward to more soon :-)
Julia Ba chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I loved it! It's such a promising beginning! Please do continue!
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I love your stories with Hermione as the main character and I'm so pleased to see a new one up. This looks really interesting and I can't wait for more.
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
The men of the Black family know that a keeper is the only way to save their family from the road it has headed on. They just have a while to wait for her to arrive...lucky girl.

Sirius, if only you knew. I imagine that's going to be a joke later when they meet again.

Love that the women are so protective of Hermione and to think this was just the first chapter. I wonder how some families will take to learning that Hermione is the Keeper for the black family. Will the Longbottoms help her out since they understand to a point what is happening. I imagine Neville would want to since Hermione is his friend.

Out of your damn mind...Hell no because if you were, then I'm right with you.

All I can say is- MORE! Give us more! ;) 200% Approval!
see-TLAH-lee92 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Love where this is going && I'm hoping the person you got the idea from does too so I can read it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
it is such an original idea...the keeper idea...I like it...I love that you have introduced the male characters and their desire for salvation and now we will see how that can happen via Hermione...I liked all the male character's stories...when you bring them back, be descriptive of their looks and ages to appeal to the romantic in me...also please clarify the significance of vine witch...I assume it means multiple branches as opposed to a another type of grove...I also like the women of black house coming together to save the keeper...it makes since that the only one to not do so was the daughter of Arcturus who destroyed the house...it will be interesting to see why Molly was trying to hush it up...to keep Hermione for Ron or just not burden the girl...anywho...this is a great story...fresh, original and intriguing...hopefully the test will turn into a full fledged story...
sln1987 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Please, please, please continue with this story.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I really hope you continue this! There is so much potential. You have me hooked. :)
EmilyWoods chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
looks like a promising story...I have read your stuff before and you are good...hopefully you continue this story...I will follow...
4,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 296 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 .. Last Next »