Reviews for Arx Domus Nigrae
erm31323 chapter 24 . 6/9
So happy to see this update! I loved this chapter, the girls' discussion with Millie was probably my favorite part. I love Remus' idea for Muggleborns also. Can't wait to see what happens with Umbridge. Wonderful chapter as always. :)
Chaney2250 chapter 24 . 6/9
Welcome Back! Great job as usual, can't wait to see more. I can't wait to see what they do to Dolores
laraquick chapter 24 . 6/9
Thank you for the update. Nice read as always.
Lilyofthevine16 chapter 24 . 6/9
I was so happy to see an update for this story, that i would have done a jig if i wasnt holding a sleeping baby at the time. I hope you are well and can't wait for the next update
LumosLyra chapter 24 . 6/9
The lore you've crafted here is breathtaking. I've never seen anything like it and I'm invested. I love her chateleine! That is such a neat little bit of magic. I imagine the Headmistress of Hogwarts might have something similar. Will definitely be following this one.
i love this fic! been following it since there was only a couple of chapters and i always get excited when you upload another! hope you're doing well x
kimilynn chapter 24 . 6/9
Yes! So excited to see an update. Excellent work as always. Can’t wait to see what comes of the article.
Destineyofme chapter 24 . 6/9
Great story can’t wait to read more
Freya Ishtar chapter 2 . 6/9
OMG. I'm not done with the chapter, yet, but I had to scroll down and say this before the rest of the chapter made me forget: THANK YOU for stating the exact reason why Romione should *never* have been endgame in canon! They were not a good fit, they were too temperamental with each other (and not in the 'ooh, they've got so much chemistry' way), and they didn't balance each other out, like all the 'but they're soulmates 'cause they're canon!' folks like to say.

Harry is not good with subtlety XD
Janus Thickey chapter 24 . 6/9
I am genuinely doing a jig of joy that this story is back! It only took me so long to read and review this last chapter because I gave the whole story another read-through and I love pretty much everything about it. If I knew how to draw I’d pop up with something for you just as a thanks.
Rachelie chapter 24 . 6/9
Yay! An update! It was a great chapter too. Please keep updating!
amk41196 chapter 24 . 6/9
I am so so glad this fic has been updated... Spent the whole day re reading the whole thing... I really hope you keep it up and finish the story... Thank you for the wonderful read... Tc and stay safe... :)
sjee chapter 24 . 6/9
you're back! omg i was so excited when the email came in. i can't believe it's already been seven years that i've been following this story. love this chapter, just like i love all the others!
tigerlilyyy chapter 24 . 6/9
omg ! so glad to have u back, amazing update as always
Salinia chapter 24 . 6/9
Lovely chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
4,555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »