Reviews for Arx Domus Nigrae
Freya Ishtar chapter 4 . 6/10
I have no words. I loved everything about this chapter
acetwolf94 chapter 24 . 6/10
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
ThoriRiddle chapter 5 . 6/10
I've reread this many times, and this chapter still really rubs me the wrong way. I totally love the house elves advocating for themselves, but I think many of the accusations are a bit unfair. Hermione actually did try to interview house elves in the books, but only Dobby would actually talk to her, which is why she started to try to hide knitted items among messes. and the only examples we ever saw of family bond elves were very much abusive relationships, so her only source was a firsthand account of abuse, despite efforts to find more information.

I like the resolution and the resulting relationships formed between Hermione and Minnie and Toppy and others, but it's a bit heavy handed and largely unfair in my opinion. I think it's pretty fair to say that if Hermione had had access to resources that would have given her any of the information learned in this chapter, she would have found them and researched them to death, just as she does with any other topic that strikes her.

I really do love this story and the narrative, but I just couldn't read this chapter again without saying something.
Grovek26 chapter 24 . 6/10
Excellent chapter. So pleased to see an update.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 24 . 6/10
Thank you for this new chapter! Oh how I’ve missed this story. I love that their making plans to help muggleborns and magic children. I always enjoy seeing that happen in fan stories. Since the canon didn’t do nearly enough of that. And it’s so wonderful having Orion speak to Hermione privately and let her ask him questions so when the time comes she can help improve their family. It’s very sweet of him. I’m really looking forward to how badass Hermione will become will all this new pure blood knowledge. She’s gonna be so cool!

Hope you’ve been doing well lately. And excited to read more of this tale in the future.
Freya Ishtar chapter 3 . 6/10
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I had words, I had all the words for how wonderful this chapter was, but that last thought from Regulus just knocked them out of my head and left that incoherent pterodactyl screech in their place.

I'm making my way through this fic slow, hoping to both savor the experience and actually be able to get work of my own done while I'm reading.
️ so great to get this update! Really enjoyed it
ElementalCowgirl19 chapter 24 . 6/10
Magnificent as always ooh I was so glad that you updated. Your rendition of the Black men is absolutely delicious, but I was wondering if you would be willing to share that image that inspired you? I would love to see the Called, my imagination is too finicky to stay on one possible image of them. Looking forward to more of the adventures of the House of Black
Ran'sLover chapter 22 . 6/10
Really a review for Chapter 24 - I hate that we can't post reviews twice for the same chapter - stupid AO3 is better in that way

BRILLIANT! I love that you gave us a glimpse of what's going on with other groups. OYYY and Draco and Theo are just daaaaaamn... I'd love to see what's going on with the Fake Rita, maybe something from his/her perspective. We've gotten hints about who they are and I know I'm not the only one that's trying to put it together alongside the main characters lol
mrs.haloona chapter 24 . 6/9
thank you so much for updating. I had the absolute joy of starting from the beginning so that I could remember.
This story is amazing, thank you and I can't wait to see what happens next .
iconicdisaster chapter 24 . 6/9
So pleased to have an update! Can't wait for the next.
CatQueen07 chapter 24 . 6/9
I am so glad you’re back with this story. It seems like a whole bunch of the stories I’ve been waiting for such a while are being updated at once! June must be great for inspiration. Great chapter!
Always-Pottermore chapter 24 . 6/9
Omg this update shocked me. I have read this four times in the last year waiting for an update with no hope! But here it is an I love it and I hope there is more to come.
Sampdoria chapter 24 . 6/9
I can not thank you enough for this update, I love this story, and to get an update made my day, my week and probably quite a few months of the year:-)). I desided to read the story from start before I read the update to enjoy it more, and it was like visiting an old cherished friend. Such brilliant plotting, you bring out the scheeming Slytherin in us all, I am sure, I find my self rubbing my hands and chanting yes brilliant everytime you let your Hermione plot and scheeme. Awesome work!
angel897 chapter 24 . 6/9
a wonderful enjoyable and interesting new chapter to read. so happy you have updating this story. good to know your still sharing your creative mind with us all. hope to read more from you again soon
4,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »