Reviews for Arx Domus Nigrae
sjee chapter 24 . 6/9
you're back! omg i was so excited when the email came in. i can't believe it's already been seven years that i've been following this story. love this chapter, just like i love all the others!
tigerlilyyy chapter 24 . 6/9
omg ! so glad to have u back, amazing update as always
Salinia chapter 24 . 6/9
Lovely chapter!
Can't wait to read more!
Ravenclaw Nyoka chapter 24 . 6/8
Missed you 3 loving the throughout arc of Hermione's growing magical education. Such a great opportunity to world build & idk imo really pull readers in & discover things alongside her! So excited for more :)
Dancing Dragon Gurl chapter 24 . 6/8
I really like this story and request for you to do more chapters! Pllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee!
Freya Ishtar chapter 1 . 6/8
Oooh. I think my favorite part was furious Narcissa
Lisa Clark1 chapter 24 . 6/8
i am so glad that you came back to this story.
SarannWrapp chapter 24 . 6/8
While poly marriages aren't my thing in real life, I find your take on this unusual possible cultural norm interesting. The idea of a willful magical force guiding behaviors and setting possibilities within a society is interesting, and I wonder where you are going to go with it. I appreciate that you came back to this story, and I look forward to and hope for interesting new chapters exploring how this society operates and how the characters grow. Happy Writing!
maymayearls chapter 24 . 6/8
So happy you are back! I absolutely love this story!
I’m so happy and I’m doing a dance that you updated, I love this story well I love all your stories. You are a very talented writer. I’m glad for every update you are able to make
Cullens Darlin chapter 24 . 6/8
Yay so excited to see you back. Love this story
Andre.ita28 chapter 24 . 6/8
Thank you for updating! Amazing chapter! So very worth it. Every time you update I re-read everything and its my favorite thing. I loved Draco and Theos interaction, it was beautiful. I can't wait to see how the interview is going to be perceived and what will the fake Rita do. Lots of love for you :D
Omg im so happy you are back i cand almost cry. Im sirius. Your story touched me and i loved it
I have reread it socmany times i lost count
You are and incredible writer
blackwolfs900 chapter 24 . 6/8
OMG! Thank you Thank you Thank you For updating and coming back to this. I was praying for an update and coming back to reread it constantly. I hate fanfiction and there one comment rule. I loved this chapter and the work you put in. The many dynamics the growing relationships. This made my week. I'll probably reread the whole story again. I look forward to your next update and can't wait to see how these plans pan out!
kirtisaraff chapter 24 . 6/8
Loved it can't wait for the next chapter
4,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »