Reviews for Arx Domus Nigrae
KourtneyKhaos chapter 24 . 6/8
I’m so happy you’ve updated this story! I’m excited you’ve found new inspiration!
Roxie i do byte chapter 24 . 6/8
So happy u added to this
General Mac chapter 24 . 6/8
love it thanks stay safe and well.
MeBooksAndCleverness chapter 24 . 6/8
Oh My God. You have no idea how loud I shrieked when I saw the update email for this! I actually love this story so much, I have read it multiple times and honestly thought it was abandoned. So that I why I am overjoyed you have decided to start writing again! I really hope you continue writing (somewhat regularly). If you ever want someone to discuss this story with I am here. I might not be the most creative person and I haven't written any of my own fics (yet?) but I thought I might as well offer :)
I can wait to see more!
I hope you are well,
~Me
shelby3323 chapter 24 . 6/8
Oh my I love it! I was so happy to see that there was an update!
J chapter 24 . 6/8
I was so happy to see an update! Splendid as always and thank you for not abandoning this masterpiece!
sisselina chapter 24 . 6/8
Today when I saw this chapter in my inbox, it was like instant joy delivered when I needed it. I don't know how you do it but thank you posting and sharing.
Evespyr chapter 24 . 6/8
I screamed from happiness. This story is amazing!
C0walander chapter 24 . 6/8
thank you so much for the update!
tessagclaryf chapter 24 . 6/8
Thank you for updating! I LOVE this story. The part where Orion says her love of books and knowledge is one of his favorite things about Hermione was perfect! It is an excellent point of how many characters often like her despite her love of knowledge. I love how well it is going for them. Once the fake Rita get cleared out can there be real press, with real tough questions. I do not want them to grow in too untouchables like I have seen in other stories. Real reporters please that through Hermione off her game in a healthy way. Anything you write will be great, thank you again!
Romantically Distant chapter 24 . 6/8
Absolutely lovely!
C0walander chapter 1 . 6/8
Was this like a re-cap or something? Thanks for updating regardless anyway because I love the story and was starting to think it would never be updated or finished so thanks you :)
kpop1392as chapter 24 . 6/8
Yay! Another wonderful chapter! I enjoyed reading this.
akire26 chapter 24 . 6/8
You updated! I love love this story and was sad it was left alone for so long! It truly is wonderful and I can see people trying to mimic it, but yours is the best
Mrs. Lady Madam Snape chapter 24 . 6/8
Welcome back! I love how Orion instructs Hermione, it's really sweet! And hello steamy Draco and Theo!
4,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »