Reviews for The Popsicle Chronicles
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 2/17
Oh shit. I didn't check before I started this, to see if it was complete. Damn. Stupid me.
Very nice :) I really hope you will continue.
anon chapter 7 . 1/3
nice story...when will u update...
irelandk chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
:-)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
This is hysterical and I love it!
dazzleglo chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Lmao they are all nuts.
Cecilia4059 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I like this goofy Edward better than canon Edward. Maybe he and Bella would be a better match after all.
Please update soon. Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
So awesome, I loved it
NatalieLynn chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Poor Bella! She should have just stayed home drinking gin and watching her show. :)
tff000 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
lol
Luvntwilight chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Omg, I have missed you so.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
That was way too funny! You have such a gift with comedy.
EpiphanyFire chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Great story! I love the descriptions, the humor, and the you're excellent w/first person POV not to mention I love the banter/conversations. Please continue. I look forward to reading more. After a long day at a dreaded job, this was better than chocolate (and not as fattening). Thank you!
RandyWriter chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
LOL...hysterical. Loved it all! How Edward is ready to marry Bella...and she wants to just flip him off. Jasper hiding in the trees...Emmett holding him down...hahaha! Loved all of it. Can't get enough of this! Bella's thoughts and words are hysterical...very original story! Edward's crazy driving...and "Esme drives a BMW" hahaha! Can't get enough of this. Perfect. Bella likes kissing Jasper and now I'm wondering what will happen with Emmett..hahaha! Edward is absolutely great! Bella rocks! Jasper had me rolling! Bella thinks she's drunk still...with the Wolf and the eyepatch. Edward running home! Wants to be with his supposed mate, but now there will be Jasper trying to kiss her...lol. Great great story!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Oh, Stacey, I do love your crazy! This story just makes me giggle. Edward is so clueless. And, Jasper? I'm not sure about him. But, he did save Bella whatever Edward was about to do-change her or drain her. Either way, they are both pretty wacky.

Thanks!