Reviews for Learn to Have Been
CKL chapter 23 . 3/22
I really enjoyed this twist of fantasy. It was quite a bit different than any other fan fiction I’ve read.(I think I’m getting close to 2000!)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2018
amazing story. wish the show had been more like this at the end.
Kate chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Does anyone else find it odd that Gregory Volkov is in this story? He's in Storm Front.
wegman chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
Knzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzz. As ž? Bb bb b? B ?b
41319always41319 chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
And the tables turn again. That, I did not see coming.
41319always41319 chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Something about that boat tickled my funny bone when it was first mentioned in Brady's chapter. Nice to see the links coming together.
41319always41319 chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
Nice Alexis-Kate chapter.
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Well, this should be an interesting adventure.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
I just found this story. I finished it in one evening and morning. This is so much better than the idiotic, plot-hole ridden, crap that was Driven, Montreal, and Sleeper. What makes that statement sad is that it wasn't your job to come up with a plausible and interesting story (as it was the actual show runners). Really great story that I could not put down.
Ana chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
I wish the castle writers had taken some inspiration from this fic!
ctf20 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I just finished this fic, and it's just one of my all time favorites. The way you wove in different characters from past Castle was BRILLIANT. And showed other main characters point of view...so good.

Watching her slowly get 'her' Castle back, or close to it, was so beautiful to read. I just loved your version of post finale story so much. (Gotta say more than I'm seeing on screen right now- even though there are some similarities:). You ALWAYS do Caskettt justice. Always!

This was one of my favorites Laura. And you know thats major coming from me! :) ;)

Ali
CastleAddict
Hopeless Dreamer28 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Sorry this review is late but I really loved this story at first I wasn't sure I wanted to read it because I don't like amnesia stories but seeing as how you're one of my favorite authors I decided to give this story a chance, and I'm glad I did. You captured Castle and Beckett and their struggles with what happened well here. But I do have a lingering question though, was Nieman Brady's girlfriend?
Amybf19 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
Yay! So happy about this! Loved reading it all!
RetickLover chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
This was great. I can totally see something like this happening. I mean, I'm pretty sure everyone has theorized that him disappearing has something to do with either his dad or Tyson, so this plot definitely plausible. I really enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
I thought that he will get his memories back, all of them. But it was interesting and good story, I am curious If something like this will really happen on the show.