Reviews for Learn to Have Been
theputz913 chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
So it appears that more and more of his memories are coming back as he confronts what happened to him. Does this mean that he will get it all back? All the pieces of them that he forgot? Hope he surprises her some morning (soon) with a cup of coffee made just the way she likes it once they put this to rest in the Hamptons. case wraps and he doesn't need the amnesia to protect them anymore.
southerngirl1 chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
Finally a break through with pieces beginning to fit together. Cannot wait for the rest of this story!
Madelynn one chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
Getting exciting.
jam821 chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
GAHHHHH YES YES YES THIS CHAPTER WAS GLORIOUS. A lead at last! And memories! And they're married and still in love despite it all. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I'm Widget chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
He needs to put on a coat! I'm freezing after reading this. You do such a fabulous job of setting the scene, incorporating the five senses and putting the reader right there in the moment. Can't wait to read more!
The-KLF chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
I knew that case Brady talked about had to be connected! Awesome!
Mark C chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
So that was why Castle went off, because he wanted to see his father.

I really enjoyed how you had him talk things out with Kate because it helped him. Running theory about Hunt being dead or alive was also helpful. Through it all, they figured that Hunt had killed Volkov and came up with a lead about Castle's kidnapping.

Now they can follow up on that lead together. It'll be interesting to see how that pans out.
Andimcc chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
Interesting chapter! Please update soon
gsr4ever chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
Good progress Castle!
Maria chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
Well done, - you describe their pain and agony so explicit, I feel to be in all of this! can't wait to read more of this.
Maria
life's a mystery chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
great dialogue between Rick and Kate :)
dopeysac chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
Yay! A lead and hopefully more insight as to what happened to Castle. Another wonderful chapter.
philliesfan1000 chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
A breakthrough! Memory! Hope! Yay!
fanficfan39 chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
Although I've been remiss in reviewing each chapter, that certainly doesn't reflect on these chapters! I absolutely love this story. It is brilliantly written - moving from date to date flawlessly. So many twists and turns but now they have a lead - one that Rick provided - and they are off to the Hamptons.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
Now, you are SO the queen of the Castle...only a newbie to fanfic (3 months) but health reasons have allowed be to average 4-6 hours a day reading Castle fanfics...thanks for your fine writing!
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »