Reviews for Learn to Have Been
3rdfah chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Another really great story! Love your insight into human emotions, weaknesses and strengths. Not for the first time am I writing that the show really would benefit from your writing.
I'm Widget chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
I love how good they are for each other.
Garrae chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
I love the explanation, that makes it make sense.
Copop chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
They're on a good path, or way, or what you will call it. They'll be just fine :)
jstar1382 chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Love this story. Such a sweet ending!
andreamae24 chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Congratulations on completing such a wonderful and engaging story! I really enjoyed reading it!
The-KLF chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Oh the end :( I kinda hoped it would just... keep going. But all good things must come to an end.
Mark C chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
A fantastic ending.

Too bad Castle's father had died but what Kate said was true, Hunt did it to get his son home.

I liked that you had Danberg brought in since he is CIA and the mention of Sophia Turner was a nice added touch.

But seeing Castle be more of himself was a relief to Kate.

The ending to the chapter was perfect.
southerngirl1 chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Wow, Castle is Castle again. Really great story with the mystery solved but with still some bits and pieces a bit unfocused. Perfect last line. After reading, I had to check to make sure you had marked it as complete. Then felt a sense of sadness similar to finishing a good book because the story has become a friend. But, I sense perhaps an epilogue, continuation, or even a part II. Perhaps though that is just wishful thinking on my part because I loved the story so much.
WRTRD chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
What a lovely, thoughtful way to end a fine story. I'll miss it.
hellocat chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
This story seemed like a puzzle, started with small pieces some of them with sharp edges. In time those pieces became larger, smooth edges ... Now all of them are in the right places, just like that espresso - exactly right!
The picture is complete and - damn it - makes sense! Great job. Well done, as usual. :)
aussiecate chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Only one word response for chapter 22 - oh!
Andimcc chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Great chapter!
1822andallthat chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Even though a degree of uncertainty and haziness remains at the end, Kate and Castle get some kind of resolution. C's father might be dead, but it ends on a positive note, with love and hope for the future.

Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Ky03elk chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
It's all Castle, her gracious husband, and even if the coffee has spilled, he can make her another.

She hasn't lost him; he's found.

thank you that was an amazing journey that had me holding my breath, searching for clues and sobbing over all the heartache, but everything was worth it, because that end was spot on!
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »