Reviews for Learn to Have Been
Garrae chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
I'm intrigued. I know nothing about brain injuries or CT scans, so I'm deeply interested in whatever comes next.
Amybf19 chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Oh that was incredible! Love this third party point of view/perspectives!
Melanie Madsen chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Great chapter! Looking forward to what comes next!
gsr4ever chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Such an interesting journey for them. Nice job!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Another amazing update.

So Kate might have a clue to finding who took Rick and in turn that might lead them to what was done to make him lose his short term memory.

Rick needs to come back to who he really is.

Wonderful story

ER-Freaky chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
This is so sad, but I glad he's alive and I hope he'll be better. I can't wait for more.
ER-Freaky chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Great update, I love it
conservativegirl chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Awwww poor babies! I love them finding each other again and trying so hard:)
CastleExtreme chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Marvelous; heartbreaking and reassuring at the same time. That's great writing.
ibexdracula chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Oh man this is so sad. Sounds like Kate's trying to convince herself that she really is happy and she really doesn't want anything else, but of course she does. Agh! Sadness! An interesting look into Castle's mind though; I'm still at a loss as to what could have possibly caused this...!
alexaandra chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
oh wow just read all of this, totally loving it so far, really interesting twist on the amnesia concept. definitely looking forward to more! :)
theputz913 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Will he ever be the same man again? Will his memories return? Will h ever get the short term memory back enough to remember Kate's coffee order or how to type on the laptop?
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Its good that Castle is alive. Kate is fine.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
This pains me in a visceral way, hurts my heart almost too much, to see the struggle and pain as they both miss all of who he was. Sigh. I don't know what to do with myself.
Copop chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Wasn't logged in, so here it is again ;) So you know who reviewed it.

Huh, why would the black Mercedes follow Castle and once he's picked up by someone they're followed... that's a lead alright, I'd say... just not a promising one, sadly.

is Kate in therapy for this, too? Maybe Ananda helped her a little, but it was only a short amount of time, so what happens now?

Oh, his short-term memory is damaged - wow, that is horrible. He won't ever remember anything anymore, really. I guess you kinda need it to make long-term memories.

Till the next chapter :)