Reviews for Learn to Have Been
Ky03elk chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Castle, that wasn't rust. That was blood."

He's dead.

ohhhhh Castle, after coming so far and then to discover that there, poor soul.
Ky03elk chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
Chief Brady said they found a derelict. This was the same month that body showed up. I think. The same month. There was a boat, Castle."

i totally did a happy dance that i saw the odd sock, don't mind me, but yayyyyy! Also i want to give Castle cuddles once i stop dancing like and idiot!
Ky03elk chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
She knew better now. Kate wasn't built that way, Kate wasn't like Alexis, wasn't like Rick Castle.

The Castles were good for Kate. And Kate was good for them. That was the deal.

yes i am broken into little pieces of sobbing fragments, damn your words.
Ky03elk chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
But her husband...

she has no idea where he's gone.

i think you broke me...
Ky03elk chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Dr Burke chuckled softly. "Yes, well. Just remember. She has worked to be more than a muse. And succeeded. Which means that you, Rick, can claim to be more than just her writer. It goes both ways."

Can i hug Burke, squeeze him and praise him, and celebrate one of the most wonderful statements ever made (or you since you are behind him) beautifully said.
The-KLF chapter 22 . 9/8/2014
Oh my god :O
GT500RonSmith chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Very nice ending to this story! His dad is gone, but he leaves him with all this vengeance stuff gone it seems! They should be safe in the future. Castle is nearly 100% Castle again and her dress is here and she wants to wear it for him just so he can take it off of her! Sounds pleasant!

Well done! Thanks so much!
Ky03elk chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
The truck is gone. Truly gone. She doesn't even know if they're NSA or CIA.

oh i could cry for her and being so close and finally the parts clicking together and it all just drive away in the back of a van and sob.
Ky03elk chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Instead of why," she said, and then sank to her knees before him. "Will you - will you, Richard - Alexander - Castle - will you marry me?"

oh, a very different oh, cause i cried. That was just heartwarming.
Ky03elk chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Volkov," she repeats. "Tell me. Castle, tell me what's going on because this doesn't make sense to me."

"I told you," he says hollowly. "I don't remember."

ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh all the craps and all the red herrings (and the damn brilliance of them all) and just crap!
Ky03elk chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Which I will deal with." Another cold glare. "You're coming with me."

they are going to find what? And who is the guy going around and asking questions about Beckett and ugh i need chocolate to handle this much brain teasing.
gsr4ever chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Great ending as always. Nice job
Ky03elk chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Don't say it.

Don't tell them.

But she's a cop; she has a gun - they can't hurt her.

oh geez what happened to him, and what did they want?
Ky03elk chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
"Really?" Kate asked her. "You want me to leave it there?"

"Please, honey. It's the most sterile thing in here. Cleaner than your kitchen table."

i still could not eat off that and i spent six months around dead bodies, Lanie left me giggling though!
Ky03elk chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
He forgot.

He's never going to get all his pieces back together.

ohhhh, tears threatening to overflow and then bam, there they went, no words, not him, not a writer and a muse and sob
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »