Reviews for Learn to Have Been
someheartslove chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Ugh. Laura, what are you doinggggg?
You trying to kill the whole Fandom with another story?
It somehow seems that it is even more painful to hear that he has lost his memory when you don't write so much about that but about the way it makes Kate feel. That last sentence made me cry. To be with the same man, but him not being the person you know and expect to have in your arms. Oh my.
I wonder how much memory he's lost and how it all happened.
Can't wait for the second chapter (and you better have one in preparation! :P)
Andimcc chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Please continue
The-KLF chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Huh. Looking forward to more of this, much as I know it will hurt...
fitmeteor chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
So freaking excited to see you back in action. This is giving me similar chills to John Doe. Can wait for the rest :)
cnangel4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Ooooh this is going to be good! You've got but the Castle junkie and neuro nerd sides of me intrigued. And happy to lend a hand with the brainy stuff if you need it. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
FINALLLYYYYYYYY. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR S7 SPEC FIC!

AND AJKLGGGG HEEEELLLLPPP, MY HEARRRTTTTTTTT IS CRYING (WITH JOY OF HOW GREAT THIS FIC IS BUT ALSO WITH CRY OF HOW THIS STORY MAKE ME WEEP)

NEXT CHAPTER, FAST, PLEAAAASSSSEEEEEE
wendykw chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Poor Kate. To have Rick, but not have Rick. Is the Beckett a reason to hope? I shall stay tuned.
Daxs10thHost chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
"He's a sweet man. But he's not really Castle." oh man. Definitely tearing up.
3rdfah chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Ohh crap, first we're happy, then sad, then repeat. Great original look at how things could go, though we'd hope not.
fanficfan39 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
My gosh, this one hurts so much. While it's absolutely wonderful that Castle is alive and they have found each other again, it's devastating that one remembers and the other doesn't. Will Rick ever be Castle again, will be be able to write, and if not, will Kate be able to love this new man. Hopefully you'll have the answers - and please, don't let them drift apart!
Mark C chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is a fascinating take on what could happen after the events from the season finale. The best part is that it is all plausible.

I liked how Kate was there for Rick and what we learned what happened to him after the crash. Even though he was physically hurt, they are both healing and it showed here.

It'll be interesting to see where you take things with Castle's memory because I'd like to see how much of it he's lost as well as how they eventually got married.

A wonderful start.
ER-Freaky chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh you already have me. I can't wait to read more. Love it.
Copop chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I really hope they won't go down that route on the show.

I wanna see where you take this, though :)
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Shit. This already hurts. Dang, girl! The problem with your stories like these is that I can't look away, even when it hurts almost too much. The idea that she found him (or he found her) again and yet they are basically lost to each other, if you will, is devastating but I'm intrigued where you're headed and how you'll get there.
Ali chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Ouch omg ouch ouch this hurts and it's so good already but I now desperately hope that this does not happen on the show because my heart would shatter
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »