Reviews for Learn to Have Been
DX2012 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
"not really Castle", as if we did not have enough angst already. I can only imagine the pain Kate must feel when she looks at her husband, it's him and yet, when it comes to the important stuff, it's not.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh that's heartbreaking but glad that they're moving forward.
kat6919 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh geez. You're seriously breaking my heart, but I can't stop. If you keep writing it I'll keep reading it because it's so good.
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is lovely and it hurts.
Oustrobeignet chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I don't where you going with this but I am intrigued.. Where is chapter 2
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Very cool idea! A patient in my husband's office had ankle surgery and the reaction to the anesthesia wiped out his short term memory. The result is very similar. Garbled and confused thinking at times, a bit of a different personality in expressions. Very rare.
breathelifein chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Ah. Another fic to break my heart. This is exactly what I needed. *follows story*
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I was doing okay because they're together and his heart and body remember her, and then you had to mention the coffee and I lost it. Because 'he's a sweet man. But he's not really Castle", and where does that even leave us?

Gonna be reading this with my eyes squeezed shut, is what I'm gonna do. ;)
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Ooh I'm actually really afraid that this is what we're going to see in Season 7- a Castle who isn't quite Castle. So I'm eager to read your take on how you think it might play out because hopefully that'll leave a little better feeling in my gut about it, haha. (But no really, why is it not September yet? ;)

Great start!
theputz913 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Not to be a downer, but I so hope Marlowe and company don't make him forget "them" and the journey it took to be them. That would ruin the epic love story we have lived and loved over the past six years. I'm okay with him not remembering what happened to him on their wedding day or during his absence but don't let him forget Kate and their story.
Is his memory loss going to be permanent in this story?
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
OMG - I was handling the angst until he couldn't remember how to make her coffee, then completely lost it. Can't wait to see where you take this. Amazing writing...:)
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This should really be interesting! And probably very hard to take!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oooh interesting! I'm intrigued:) great story
fire90 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Yay! New promising story :) Can't wait to know more!
jstar1382 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Very intrigued! Can't wait to read what is next!
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »