Reviews for Learn to Have Been
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
My feels! *throws self onfloor*. SO good
pkl chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Ah. This is kind of very heartbreaking!
leuska chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh *G*, what a surprise! I havent gotten a notification on my mail, they are off I guess, you are not the only author from whom I have missed an update email.

Anyway, first, I was like YAY! Then I was like: NO! And then I was like cautious...lets see..and then I was like HELL YEAH.

And now to explain my train of...emotions, I guess.

YES for new story from you!

NO! for its a finale story, and though I would LOVE to read one of those by you, I am currectly working on my own version of a finale story (the arc of having castle kidnapped offers so many ways to approach the subject and so many ways to explore, so many ideas to process and explore, maybe not even searching for what will truly happen, but the: What if THIS happened?), anyway, and for I second, I was like - what if she came up with the same idea or something similar than I have? Than I will be royally fucked and I am already 4 chapters in, but only written per hand on a notebook cause the only time I find to write is either on my way to work, from work or something in between but not a keyboard, paper only so far. So that was my thought then, that I can throw the thing out the window if you come close.

Then, as mentioned, I gave it a look, one eye squeezed tight, and YAY, its not similar, the idea is different still (though I have to smile, most ppl never let castle see burke and i plan to have him see exactly him, so it was funny to read you did the same thing, sort of - despite we dont truly know about the scope of burkes involvment in your story)! But you seem to have chose a memory loss arc, of Castle trying to find the man he was before, stuck somewhere in the middle (Oh I cant wait to see more, the predicament seems really intriguing from the first chapter, seems like a rather unique set of circumstances).

So then, the yes came, I TOTALLY look forward to reading this story of yours (and crosses fingers for myself that it wont somehow intersect with my idea, cus my writing is so mediocre/substandard to yours - and before you say anything else, yes, I like my writing, but not, its no way near as good as yours and there is just no way around that).

So yeah, there goes my first review, and I am looking forward to read this story!
I still havent gotten around to read the new spy, but thats because I love to read that story in bulks.:)

anyway, KUDOS!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is wonderful! I'm interested in when they got married, and what's going on with him. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
You seriously think that saccharine piece of crap Jane Doe is 'beautiful'? What a fucking joke you fic writers and your never ending circle jerk of smugness are.
ibexdracula chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh no D: two amnesia fics running at once! How am I supposed to function?!
Icydevil chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I am intrigued. Can't wait to read more.
Garrae chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Interesting. I'm guessing that he lost some of his memory. Looking forward to more.
Anon Reader chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
So many kudos for originality. Wow. Truly fascinating. I hope you expand on it more, if you feel so inclined.
LorelaiSquared chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Ack! Sorry that last capslocky review was me - I didn't realize I wasn't logged in. STILL FLAILING JUST FYI.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
KLSJKL;FJSDKL;FAJSKL;DFJAS;LKJFAS;DJK I thought the last few min of the show were heartbreaking and now you've just shattered that broken heart even more. I need more, I need more NOW and I need everyone to be okay and I just, can I hug Kate please? and Castle? And Alexis? Oh god Alexis, this is going to kill her! I NEED THE WHOLE FIC RIGHT NOW... no, no I will have to be patient. UGH. YOU ARE KILLING ME ALREADY I HOPE YOU ARE PLEASED WITH YOURSELF.
code chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Cant wait to see where you take us with this one.
ac28 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Interesting start. I like the way tou write them. I really want to read more.
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59