Reviews for Learn to Have Been
Ky03elk chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Loved how you incorporated Jeremy into this

He felt eyes on them and glanced up, saw that Rick was studying them like a man looking for an instruction manual.

that he had been there in more ways then anyone else could understand and that Rick could have that sounding board.
Ky03elk chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
She loves him and she's stuck with him, even though he thinks those differences are beginning to matter quite a lot.

She's stopped building theory with him.

sobbing, damn, and then they tried and my heart. But thank you for the glimmer of their laughter.
life's a mystery chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
great chapter, I loved their theorising together and support for each other in this
Ky03elk chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Having lived through the staircase moment, i am still reaching for tissues, but aside from that, and i could be completely wrong... Odd sock?

"No. Other than the boat showing up, it's just missing dogs and bar fights, Detective."

CKRose chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Iv'e enjoyed this story so much, and I will miss it. The way you went back and forth with time jumps was brilliant. I so glad he's coming back to himself and to her.
Ky03elk chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Esposito leans back in the chair, his jaw working, but it's Ryan who leans in and nods. "You got it, boss. If the black Mercedes is there, we'll find it. We'll run it down."

"Thank you," she sighs. "Ryan, I-"

He holds up a hand. "But when it is Paris Hilton, I'm getting an autograph."

this was them, just as clear as day i could see them and it was the perfect thing to say in that moment!
Ky03elk chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
But Richard shuffled away from them, down the hallway towards the master bedroom, his head hanging with his exhaustion.

oh what an image, and Kate being pulled in all the direction, being there, waiting clues, wanting closure and Castle, ouch.
Ky03elk chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Damn can you hear my heart palpitations from there cause holy crap, and i have to cook dinner and ughhhh, multitasking, spaghetti shouldn't burn, much.

Stay near the stairwell, Beckett. Get in the doorway where you can still see the car, you hear me? I'm on my way. But you have to call-"

Ky03elk chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Totally didn't let out a sob here,

No," he said, voice tight. But a kind of horror washed over his face and he shook his head, sheepish. "Yes. I'm ready. Let's get it over with."

Nikki stood and they followed, but she could feel their brittle and held-breath tension like walking through ice.

that left my kids looking at me oddly, and the oldest asking, who's hurting your heart Mum?
ugh
Hithui chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
Wow ... so good. Brava, author, brava!
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
He doesn't let himself think about her; he thinks of Kate, Beckett, always Kate; she'll find him-

love the flashes that flicker through, the glimpses that leave me yelling at the phone for more!
dopeysac chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
A great chapter as always and love how they are now going to make new memories.
Anon Reader chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
Great job with this story. It's one of the few I've looked forward to each update. I hope you revisit it one day.
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
But Alexis wasn't sure if all of him was back.

He smiled up at them like a little boy, a guileless, clueless little boy, and Alexis didn't know what they were supposed to do now.

ohhhh, i could see the images so clearly, the little things were off, and each time i read one my breath caught because that would be such a hellish nightmare to navigate,
firerosedreamer67 chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
Yes ! found at last with a new beginning...
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »