Reviews for Casper High Magic
Arei Underwood chapter 21 . 6/18
Still waiting for an explanation on how nick is holding physical objects -_-
Arei Underwood chapter 4 . 6/16
So I've looked through the reviews, and since no one mentioned it, I thought maybe I should. How on Earth is Nearly-Headless Nick holding a book? A physical book. That Hermione slammed on the table. So has he been like a muggle ghost, that can become tangible at will, all along?
Lexosaurus chapter 21 . 6/4
First time reading this fic, and I have to say I really like it! Usually I hate fics with Dani (sorry) but this one had me pleasantly surprised. And I think it has to do with the personalities you gave the characters. Contrary to you claiming the characters are all OOC, I believe you just enhanced their cartoonish forms into more believable people. I love the spark of confidence you gave Danny, and I really like what you did with Dani's character. When most people write Dani into their fic, I feel like they make Dani super immature, which then rubs off on Danny. And like yeah, Dani's young. She's not that mature. But idk what you did, but I really REALLY like how you put her into this fic. Scenes with her are actually pretty enjoyable to read, which is a first for me.

And that holds true to all your characters. They're not OOC; you just enhanced them. Star had zero personality on the show, but you made her character into something much more than that! She's smart and independent. Like the show, she's still not in the center of the action, but she's quietly (or sometimes not so much lol) behind the scenes doing her own thing. Kwan was a kind of a sweet douche on the show, and you've really incorporated that sweet side of him on here, which I LOVEEE. I fucking ADORED that bromance scene with Danny where Danny had broken down and destroyed part of the Forbidden Forest and Kwan gave him bro advice. Like yes, Tucker will always be his number 1 guy, but it's nice to know he also has other dudes when needed.

And Lancer. OH MY GOD YES. HOW CAN ONE PERSON GET A CHARACTER SO FUCKING RIGHT? Idk how you did it, man. Lancer is a fucking BRO in this AU. Like every time Lancer appears I'm just picturing that "here come dat boi! oh shit waddup" meme that's all over the place right now. Like Lancer's a fucking G! And his side-dude, like I don't normally condone OC's, BUT THIS GUY'S A FUCKING BAMF IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE! I fucking love it.

I love Tucker and Sam. I don't really think you've changed them too much from their canon ways, which is good cuz they're fine just the way they are. But, one thing I fucking LUH, is Sam's family. I've always liked the idea of Sam being a pureblood, cuz doesn't that just fucking FIT? You feel me. So I really like that you wrote that. Also Danny's family is interesting. I normally can't picture Jack like this, and I think it's still true, but I really feel like this was necessary for the plot. I mean, yes Maddie would probably be more likely to be the cold one as she is more of a scientist with a scientist mind while Jack's more of a "YAY BUILDING GHOST WEAPONS BUT OH YAY FUGE AND SEWING AND LOLZ" (aka he's just a big goof that happens to be really fucking smart,) but I think it's really interesting how you made Jack so cold. But, as you revealed, he doesn't understand why he is so cold to Danny and he just doesn't know how to tell him he loves him, WHICH IS SO FITTING TO JACK'S CHARACTER! So that was a great detail I loved that you wrote in. I was like, "Oh. Now it makes sense why Jack's acting the way he is! That was so smart of the writer."

So yeah. Overall the plot is quirky and kinda all over the place, but that's what I love about it! It's like all these puzzle pieces that will click overtime. Yeah. I really like this. Sorry for the essay of a review (lol jk i'm not even a little sorry) but I'm so glad I got around to reading your fic! I can't wait for new updates in the future!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 21 . 6/3
Very very good chapter. And poor Danny. It's like the dance from the episode with the amulet that turned Paulina, and later Sam, into a dragon (I don't remember which episode this was). I wonder if something like that will happen here. Hmm. Update soon.
AmyNChan chapter 21 . 6/3
Oh my gosh, seriously? XDDD And yes for a new way of delivering letters!
secretwhovianpony chapter 21 . 6/3
Well, looks like the Yule Ball is going to be entertaining. Especially since its practically guaranteed Danny will lose his pants. Again.
Darkverger1 chapter 21 . 6/3
Thanks for the new chapter. I knew he was going to try to take Sam. I hope the next trial isn't too hard for him. Not that he really needs to breathe.
Really awesome fic! I like how kids from Casper High use Clockwork's name haha XD
Great job! Hope to see more!
ElizabethBathog chapter 20 . 4/21
This story is awesome! Its funny but why is Danny angry at Harry? Harry was only worried about him and tough he was dead when he was in the lake! Update when you can! :)
Tsukiko K chapter 20 . 4/15
Lots of spelling and grammar issues but the concept and story is good. I love how they use Clockwork's name.
dogman999 chapter 20 . 3/21
Keep up the good work.
AmyNChan chapter 20 . 3/21
First off: hi back atcha! XD

Can I just hug Peter? He's such a babu! XD

Ouch for Danny and Harry's fracturing friendship...

McGonnagal is in for it now.

Daggumit, Vlad!
secretwhovianpony chapter 20 . 3/18
Okay, what in the world was going on in Dannys head that he thought the 'Golden Trio' was dishonest somehow? Like, seriously, massive question mark! And I feel bad for McGonagall. Things will no go well when the Casper High group find out that it was she who messed with the letter.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 3/18
Very good chapter! Though, ah, I don't quite get why Danny reacted as he had to Harry and them when they found him in the lake. Umm, did I miss something? I might have.

And that ending...so Danny's blaming Vlad? Even though it was Minerva's fault? Well, I guess he doesn't know that. Though tampering with someone's mail is horrible.

Updated as soon as you possibly can.
Darkverger1 chapter 20 . 3/17
Oh this is going to be good. Also, what posessed McGonagall to read and forge the letter. Danny is not happy I can tell you that. I look forward to the next chapter.