Reviews for Persistence
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
A great take on what Chakotay would have seen, the best one I've read. Well done and thank you for sharing. Hope you post another story again soon, I always love reading your fics.
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
It's interesting that they didn't show us what Chakotay sees, but we assume he sees Kathryn. I, too, assumed that, in my fic "Buried Thoughts." Interesting that this is *before* "Resolutions", and yet we assume a JC connection before it's ever dealt with on screen. However, I assumed that Chakotay didn't know her well enough to discern the difference between her and the real thing, so this is a neat twist: he knows, but it's not enough to deter him. (Come to think of it, weren't most of them fooled? Chakotay in this fic is one smart cookie!) Also interesting that he could want a woman who would so easily dismiss the man she's engaged to marry, though perhaps that's also part of knowing it's not really her. If the real thing told him she no longer cared for Mark, you know, before "Hunters," I'm not sure he'd be so receptive. And poor Chakotay, smart enough to know the difference between Kathryn and not-Kathryn, but not smart enough to figure out that B'Elanna is the last person he should be talking to about it! Her response is exactly what I'd expect. Neat little fic.