Reviews for Wizard Kingpin
DnK chapter 24 . 8/28
Wow, good history, i hope you upddate it.
korlinki chapter 19 . 6/26
story not bad but this M is misleading I don't saw so far any M rated elements. and you say this will be cannon and with this I must disagree it's more non cannon than most stories. which is good because who want read fanfiction cannon if you could orginal books.
Really fucking reatarted
AR1803 chapter 24 . 5/11
Continueeee
averagefish chapter 1 . 4/23
Your misspelling of Lucius as Lucious made my day. I'm never going to think of him as Lucius ever again. Thank you for being imperfect.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 24 . 3/29
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you're going to keep writing this awesomeness!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 21 . 3/29
Awww... Diary Tom... *Sobs*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 17 . 3/29
I am sad that it seems Harry wants to fight Voldemort... *Sighs* But I suppose it makes sense. I just keep hoping they end up dating instead...maybe restore his sanity firt tho. Lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 13 . 3/29
I like how you write.

I wonder why so few people bother to consider the heads on the wall in the Black's home from the Elves perspective... It is entirely possible that the Black familly put the heads of their most loyaks elves up there to honor them for their services.

Think about it... Kretcher is loyal to a fault. How do you gain such loyalty? Not by abusing elves, that's for sure. No... The Black familly valued their houseelves highly. There is a good chance their children grew up with their houseelves loving care as well, like some children do with their nannies in rich famillies.

So from Kretcher's view... He might look at that wall and sigh in admiration of his predeceasora, his heroes, those whom embodied perfection for a houseelf and was honored for it. And he wishes his own head would join them one day, that is his biggest ambition.

But then everyone he loves in the Black familly dies. He was clearly very close to Regelus, and he despairs in how he fails and fails to preform the last order his beloved master gave him. He is left alone for years and years with no one to serve, and drives himself to madness trying to find a way to destroy the locker, but a houseelf just aren't able to conjure powerful enough magic, nor does he have the inteligence to understand what it is, never mind how to destroy it...

And then inn waltzes the arrogant brat that went against his entire familly and that his beloved mistress kicked out, and drags with him a bunch of people that his mistress and the entire famillyline far, far back consider traitors and filth. And he has to see his beloved home be overrun by these new settlers that doesn't belong and have no right to be there.

To make matters worse, they start throwing out priceless familly heirlooms...things that has been kept and valued in the familly for generations...and maybe things he has an emotional attachment to, maybe he read this book with Regelus, listened to his mistress talk about this or that dark artifact with pride... and these invaders comes and throw it all out like common trash, with no respect for it's value and history. Destroying priceless things like ignorant animals trampeling treasure.

To make matters even worse, Sirius hates him from day one, simply because he hated his familly, and treats him like shit. I think the ONLY nice thing Sirius ever did was to not clothe him, even Sirius wasn't that cruel.

Imagine what YOU would feel in that situation. Don't you think you would be upset, angry and bitter as well?

And in the end...his home stole from him, his familly dead, his treasures and memories destroyed, and his mission in life, his very reason for living, failed...he gets cast out of his own home and set to serve children and work with common servants that wouldn't know taste or class if it hit them in the face...

I would liken his life with being a spoiled Butler of a nobel familly, that was treated as if he was a part of that familly and loved...and one day he looses EVERYTHING and is kicked out into the gutter and forced to work in a run-down tavern. And the highly educated scholar, high class butler is now serving a bunch of pessant drunks who can hardly string to sentences together.

I feel sorry for Kretcher, I really do. The only thing that could have made it worse was if Hermione, in her ignorant stupidety and blind refusal to accept that not everything values the same things that she does, had gotten Harry to free him. I think he would have killed himself if she had.

I am impressed at his strength to not have comitted suicide as it is, to be fair. But maybe they can't, as long as someone owns them.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 12 . 3/29
Considering Harry watched dumbles take out the troll with a school spell... was bombarda a 3'd year spell? I imagine Harry can master that easilly. If not, any kind of blowback. Or levitate a statue on drop on it. He can carry one shrunked down in a featherlight charmed bag. I really do not understand what causes him such problems. Oo
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 3/29
VERY clever! *Grins* Your Harry certantly is as clever as promised. It takes some skill to question a person in such a way that he not only gives you the answer, but also have no clue that he did.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 3/29
Dumbledor has a very flawed logic. Which is essentially not the least bit logical, just an added logic to why what happened was best, when it was kinda bad. I mean... Harry being inteligent and desiering to learn means he eon't be manipulated so easilly, and he will recognize the signs of someone trying. He'll also stumble across books on any compulsion charms and similar things, making them dangerous to use.

Now... Had he gone to gryffindor, he would be molded to act first and think later, and to value emotional responses. Which makes him easyer to manipulate. And the whole house would nurture a hero complex. But in Ravenclaw, he will be nurtered to think before he acts, to discard emotions for facts, and to always gain more knowledge and skills. And you cannot reason with someone to kill themselves. NOBODY kills themselves because it makes logical sense to do so. Nor does anyone put themselves in any form of danger, or act rash...essentially; Nobody can be both a hero AND rational. They are countradictive to eachother.

And manipulation and leading people in any directions relies on emotions. Oh, logic helps...but logic is usually used to justify decitions made by emotions. And not to help people come to a decition. By the time people accept any form of logic, they usually have already made up their minds about what to do. You have to be pretty damned cold and emotionless to make decitions based purely on logic. Unless you're a sociopath or work your ass off to function as one, it won't happen.

But then dumbledore always was a sappy idiot...for all his plotting and schemes... so it IS well within his character to be an idiot.
Mindan Bret'c'hell chapter 24 . 3/25
Loving this story. More soon please.
Shadowdragondanny chapter 24 . 3/23
Lol love this hope for more
Rebecca chapter 24 . 3/14