Reviews for Dye For Me!
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 4/8
And there's Men and Aigis as well...
Nice crack. Thanks for writing!
PokemonMasterLauri chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
vitamin deficiency? what the fuck is that?
PokemonMasterLauri chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
thanzintay.2000 chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Nice idea.
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
AHAHAHAHAHA DAMMIT KIRIJO
Btw this is very nice, made me laugh in the middle of the night XD thank you, author!
Ziodyne967 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Hahahaha! This fic was hilarious! I would never imagine people having a problem with the hair colors. To the average gamer, this stuff is normal, but irl... XD
NekoGurl98 chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Oh Yukari, putting your foot in your mouth. This is absolutely hilarious though XD
Rapscaz chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This is brilliant! I can't believe no one's done this, thank you for this. Freaking comedy genius pfffft XD
I.-.-.I Kuroyagi I.-.-.I chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
HAHAHAHA! I seriously wonder now why no one came up with this sooner.
It's just plain gold.
Saludos.
xBud chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Finally! so many fics go on and on about saving the world, I'm glad to see writers taking the important issues at hand XD. Seriously, loved it!
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
"Takeba, his hair is blue…How do you explain
[Anime]

He's a senior in high school, not a senior citizen
[Actually, premature white hair is something that happens to people as young as 20. I’ve never heard of it younger for non-albinos, though. Guess Souji’s outta excuses then]

why isn't Fuuka in here, hm? Yamagishi?" Her eyes…bugged
[Wait, why isn’t it ‘he’ from Akihiko? Are you genderflipping without telling us, and then switching randomly back to the canon gender pronouns at random moments? If you break to a new character, you should break to a new paragraph. Right here everything but the pronoun appears to point to Akihiko saying the line, but later paragraphs imply that it’s Yukari. Clear identification of who/what is extremely important in keeping your audience in the flow of the story]

mom had silver hair."
[I believe the hair colour is ‘platinum blond’, "Takeba, his hair is blue…How do you explain
[Anime]

He's a senior in high school, not a senior citizen

why isn't Fuuka in here, hm? Yamagishi?" Her eyes…bugged

the boxer said
[I am just a poor boy, though my story’s seldom told…]

mom had silver hair."
[I believe the hair colour is ‘platinum blond’, and still isn’t exactly silver, but meh. Details. Might be white, who knows?]

SEES did not venture into Tartarus that night
[Excellent punch line]

I know most people completely pass over the Anime Hair phenomena, but you took an amusing direct jab at it.
and still isn’t exactly silver, but meh. Details. Might be white, who knows?]

SEES did not venture into Tartarus that night
[Excellent punch line]

Mage-0f-Rage chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Nice! This gave me a good laugh but I still don't understand...why is Yukari here in the first place I mean her hair is totally normal right?
macyxlovin chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
LOL. Now that's humor, LMFAO! XD But what about Mitsuru, she has red hair, so unfair X(
I really love it! Keep it up and I hope you can do more funny stories :D