Reviews for Sharpen Your Teeth & Bite as Hard as You Want
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Ohmigod.

The end of naruto messed me up. I hope you're recovering.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Oh my. The fun never stops.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Ohmigod. She killed kakashi's dog. He's never going to forgive her.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Damn. Sakura did so much for him and he had the gall to call her a mistake, albeit his best? He knows how to really charm a woman.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Oh my bshe left with him and her whole life changed. Oh girl.
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy long time no seeeee oh god how I missed you. You were gone for so long I thought you weren't going to write anymore haha I'm so glad this update came. And don't worry take your time yes the manga has been utter as complete chaos but we love very second of the shit kishi puts us through. Feel free to talk to me anytime about it!

Rxs
RobinSparkelz chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
So I'm usually not keen on reading a fic where Sasuke takes Sakura with him because its Sasuke and his totally fucked up, but dude yesssss! Your story is amazing! Bam! And totally agreeing with you like why does Sasuke and Naruto have to act like prideful bitches and fight..Psh.. If Sasuke dies at the end of the manga I will fucking kill someone - me and Sasuke we have a love hate realtionship I fucking love him and Sakura - that chick :D cool beans.
Pikku-Prinsessa chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
I just love this story! Plz update soon :3 i love how you make sakura strong and usefull! :)
pink-strawberries chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
This story is such an amazing AU! I hope you will be able to update soon... I totally empathize with you about the current direction of the Naruto manga and the fact that it is ending... with SasuSaku be a thing or not? It's hard to say with only 2 chapters left :(
ILoveSxS chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
That was great! Loved it!
Updatesoonplease chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
NaruroxHinata please!
Nobody's Somebody chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Interesting story!
Saiko chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I love this so far! Update soon :)
Elodia9000 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I love this story and i really like how the characters act . :D
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I was gonna sleep and then BAM notification of this chapter and yes. It's 4 20 am and I'm leaving a review before I pass out
Karin is such an awesome character to explore after you take away the sasuke obessesion! I love your take on sakukarin friendship (and suika omg) and overal this flows a lot better than the actual manga hahaha. Can't wait to see more ** even if it was short I super enjoyed it!

Rxs