Reviews for Chuck vs The Ben Franklin Parkway
cavemenftw chapter 8 . 1/30
That was so, so good. I really enjoyed the read. Thank you.
tut1971 chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Chuck, Chuck, Chuck. You never had a chance. Morgan, all you need is the girl. Two pregnant Woodtowski's? Happy times for Team Chuck. Happy times indeed. Solid little tale all around.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK ON RECONQUISTA!
tut1971 chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Awesomeness. Loved Gertie imparting some spy knowledge unto Alex. Chuck isn't gonna know what hit him. The Charah goodness? Spicy!
tut1971 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
C'mon now! That was not fair! What a tease!

Seriously though, this chapter gets an A for Charah. Most excellent. Oh and the other stuff was okay too.
tut1971 chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Little bit of Charah, never enough though. Always love a good Casey/Morgan "discussion". Well done.
tut1971 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Solid chapter. Not as intersting as the others but solid.
tut1971 chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
From the beginning of this chapter I would NEVER have guessed you are from Philly. Never. Casey at the tomb was moving and well done. I can easily picture the scene in my head. The attempted holdup was nice as well. Good chapter.
tut1971 chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Excellent chapter. Quality Charah - the KEY component to any good fic in the Chuckdom. The Star Trek codespeak is creative and humorous. I appreciate the explanation for the dumbass memory issue the idiots foisted on us. Excellent dialogue once again. Kudos.
tut1971 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Good start. Looks like this will be a lighthearted romp. Morgan going to propose to Alex?

As expected it is well written and all characters are...well...in character. Dialogue is crisp and flowing, which is appreciated. My biggest complaint in facfic is poor dialogue, whether it be unnatural sounding or simply OOC for the players. No worry here.
fezzywhigg chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
I loved the story. You captured the characters so well and tied it up in a bow to the fans. The Woodcomb surprise was the best too. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Another great chapter. Sorry for the late review :( but I really enjoyed Alex and Gertrude turning Alex's curiosity into a mission.
atcDave chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I'm glad you finished! That was a fun story, even if it got a little bigger than expected...
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I loved how Alex ambushed Chuck to learn what Morgan was planning. I loved how in the end Morgan did surprise her. Kudos on a great story.
wilf21 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
It was a really lovely story. I liked how Chick kept Clara amused although maybe a three year old would benefit from something more physical like some time out in the park!
As for Alex, well I just feel that in her desperation to be in control, she almost ruined the moment for both of them, even though Morgan was able to surprise her in the end.
charahkids chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Awwwww...this was so cute! I'm saddened that it ended because it was friggin AWESOME! Would've love to see Sarah announce her pregnancy, but hey, this was a great story non the less!

THANK YOU! :D