Reviews for Adumbration
darkphoenix31 chapter 10 . 9/22
Great story! I liked the characters and build up. I agree with the pace that you're taking Snape and Harry's relationship, nothing bothers me more than stories that have Harry get hurt and Snape instantly becomes the perfect father figure and Harry instantly forgives him for years of cruelty. I like that you show that Snape is in fact a bad person- because he is- but that even he has limits. I like that you explained Harry's supposed magical weakness because for a second I was wondering where you were going. In canon Harry is most certainly more powerful than Hermione. She is more knowledgeable and perhaps more skilled in most areas but there are several instances that show how strong Harry is but with your addition of the ritual it makes sense that it would sap Harry's strength. It would also make sense that its growing back over time and that's why his accidental magic is later than others.
I also like that you didn't have Harry instantly like Lupin. Personally I find him an incredibly weak-willed character that abandons Harry multiple times in the series so it was nice to see Harry be suspicious of him for a change. Although I won't lie, a part of me was really hoping that Harry's boggart was going to turn into 'Wormtail' and Lupin would recognize him but not understand the significance. As much as Lupin bothers me, I adore Sirius and would like to see him develop a relationship with Harry. I hope you keep this story up but it looks like its over. I enjoyed while it lasted
GothDyke chapter 10 . 9/10
Hey, it's been some time since you updated this story, and it probably is abandoned. But I wanted to let you know that I loved, strongloved, LOVED/strong what you have written so far.

As a person who suffered through a similar experience as Harry does this story touched and moved me especially deeply. Harry's social withdrawal; his depression; his obsessive search for answers, context and meaning; the fundamental emotional rift separating him from the rest of the world; the oppressing darkness/blackness that fills him whilst he struggles to make sense of the awakened memories and to integrate them - and all this is very accurately illustrated by you.

And so I beseech you to come back to writing fan fiction and to this story in particular. Please, make my day with an update.
Pat chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
I enjoyed this, and hope you'll continue it when your studies permit. I'll bookmark it, and check back in a few years. Meanwhile, I'll look at any other works you've written.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
hmmmm
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
This is very good. Please update when you get a chance! Good luck with your studies!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
:D
nightpurr1 chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
It is kinda slow but if it comes between kinda slow & a good story plot that moves all day that your left feeling disappointed. I think I would choose the slow over too fast.
nightpurr1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
The whole boggart & Harry thing was so good.
Never read one like that. Please let me know if you are going to continue this.
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
I like the mystery in the story. Hope you intend on continuing this story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I like it so far. I notice that it hasn't been updated for a while. I hope you do intent to continue it.
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
riveting story. can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
Please write more chapters!
annnieee chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
This is so interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon! :)
anna chapter 10 . 5/18/2015
Oh my I love it! Looking forward to much more!
Numberlessfics chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
Thanks for this chapter! This story is a joy to read.