Reviews for The Genius in Insanity
madval29 chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
That's absolutely terrifying. Great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Oh goodness I'm glad she won. But I'm nervous for his plan for her. Great chapter!
Ninja chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Thats the most creepiest awesomest tomione i've ever read. Tom is so freaky creepy insane. He's way better than j.k's voldemort. Amazing
Angelic Reprobate chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Gah... this is sooo dark...
I'll be honest this left my mind shaken. Good job :)
Sasha404 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
that was really good!
Stella Purple chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
The ending was so sad.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Great story. Please make more...
BrendaBites chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Holy hell I loved it so much. This has to be one of the best tom/hermione story I've read! And it's only two chapters! I wish it was longer, gods it was awesome! This story should be pouring with reviews, I can't even say how much I loved it.
I'm oddly really excited! You're an amazing writer, do you have more stories like this? Do you think you can maybe extend this a little? It was great!
BrendaBites chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This was beyond good. I love how you really knew about how the brain works and all the natural chemicals, and you included it without making it super complicated or boring, while still making it intelligent.
Tom was crazy and evil in the best way possible, I loved that, while hermione stayed in character and was still crazy awesome. I can't wait to see what happens in this next chapter.
Yeobo chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Wow. Words cannot describe how much of a low life he is. Great chapter tho, my heart goes out for Hermione.
EmilyFray chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I love it! Please write more soon! :]
Cassie-011 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
oh i like this! cant wait for more!
Yeobo chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I love your writing! You really captured the essence of the characters well, especially Tom's misogynism XD I'm really excited to see your next update.