Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog and the Metal Menace
Kat chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
You want me to tell you how awesome it was?

All righty, then. I'll tell you. Ahem...

THAT WAS THE MOST AWESOME DISPLAY OF AWESOME SONIC FICTION AWESOMENESS I'VE EVER SEEN IN THE AWESOME HISTORY OF AWESOME AWESOMENESS.

oh and did I mention that was AWESOME?
notused1083 chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
I really got caught up in this story. I really want to read more of it, so please get another chapter up.
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Sorry. I tried to review the day you updated, but the computer glitched. Well I'm here now, so let's see... AWESOME! The best fight scene I've ever read. And I've read allot of fight scenes. It was just as good as it was the first two times. I liked it so much I read it twice, before you started reintroducing it. Hope you update soon, and may God bless you.

I am the Eggman!
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 6 . 12/21/2005
Pretty awesome! Lot's of suspence. I like suspence. Sure I'd read it before, but I forgot most of it. And next, if my memory serves me correctly, is the best fight I've ever seen on or I can't wait to read it again, or if you've improved it, to read the extended edition.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman! Bwahahaha.
Master Tananh chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Usually I don't review my own reviews, but I need to adress something. Magnatron, I want to say sorry about the whole "crap" thing. I didn't know that was an offensive term to some people. I'm actually a pretty strong Christian myself so I try not to offend anybody.

Now that I got that out of the way, just letting you know I've got all the chapters written up to chapter 8 and there are gonna be 10 chapters. It gets a lot uglier as it goes on.
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
(chanting) UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
How awesome was it? Very! I really like your writing style Master Tananh, but please don't use words like crap. Me, and my mom really dislike them. But The action, as usual, was great. And your warning about Nick Sykes was unnecesary as far as I'm concerned. I think he is an excellent little add on that adds flavor to the over all story. And once again I humbly ask you to check out my story, and leave a review. I would particularly like to hear your oppinion of my fight secenes, I have them almost as frequently as you do.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman! Bwa ha ha! I just shot Knuckles with a laser pistol. please note that a giant robot spider with many laser guns couldn't take him out, but I, being such an excellent sharp shooter, took him down with a single shot!
nintendofreakgcn chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
Well, this a pretty good story you've got here. It's a simple enough idea, but it's being executed pretty well. I like the way you've used first-person, it really brings out the character's personalities. Nice work on the figth scenes, too.

However, I do have a few problems with the story. First, you didn't have enough detail for my liking. It doesn't require much more detail, just a bit more. Also, be sure to start a new paragraph every time there's a change of speaker, as you forget to do that a few times. Finally, in Chapter 2, before Metal Shadow's identity was revealed the switches to his point of view were slightly confusing. Instead of simply having nothing over his sections in that isntance, it might have been an idea to put "?" or "Robot", just to clear things up.

Finally, be careful how you handle this Nick Stykes character. OCs are very tricky to do well.

All things said, good job, and I hope to see an update as soon as humanly possible.
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
Awesome! Knuckles and Metal Shadow. Very cool chapter.
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Good job! I read the original version about a year ago, but I didn't add it to my favorites since it wasn't finished. However I think that you are one of the best action wrighters on fafiction. In fact I studdied your style to figure out what was wrong with my own. I have posted the first three chapters of my story and would be greatful if you checked them out, and told me what you think.

I am the Eggman!
mad half hour chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
It could use a lot more detail, and Knuckles is only a little taller than a meter, which is three feet and three inches. (One meter is Sonic's height)
Some Guy chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
What was I going to say again? Oh yeah _! Actually in SA2 The Last? story follows after The dark story so Shadow beat Sonic and not fic though.
Chaos Shadow1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
Hi!

Hmm...the 2 and 1/2 chapters I read were pretty good. A few things to say. I like how you're using POVS, and I guess you fixed what everyone reviewed for? with the Sonic or ? at the top of the paragraph, that's good. I really like just the whole concept of Shadow's survival, it's very refreshing from "Well, he used Chaos Control, and just happen to fall to Earth in either the ocean or right near Sonic's house." But, your sentences are very lax. They are like fragments. Try and embellish them a little more besides. "I tried to punch him, but he ducked. I ran over to him. He hit me in the jaw." Maybe like "I tried to hit him, but he was so quick, and ducked my blow. Angry I had missed, I charged toward him, yet he was still able to hit me square in the jaw." Kay? Good story so far, I think I'll go read some more.
Moon Raider chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
good story Celtic Boy...very dramatic yet it was really an action adv which is cool!...write more!
MetalSonic789 chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
I've read all five chapters in a row, and what I've read so far was fantastic! I'm direly waiting for the sixth chapter!