Reviews for Too Bloody Noble
Teekalin chapter 13 . 7/12
Oh, I'm hoping you're planning on making up for that ending in the prequel, which I will begin reading shortly. I'm choking on barely suppressed tears. Not cool, man. Not cool.

Ps. I absolutely loved the story :-)
Axolotl21 chapter 1 . 6/9
so good! (kind of depressing but in a good way)
KnightingwGale chapter 1 . 2/24
well done.
little miss michelle chapter 12 . 2/8
Devastatingly lovely! Heartbreaking but so good!
JL chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
You are such a great writer3 I love you whoever you are You almost made me cry...
mandorakat chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
this is really well written but damn there was so much angst to end like that. this story hurt too much. I don't want to read another one like it.
lunarwhy chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
This is one of my favourite hermione x feed stories by far. So well written from start to finish and the characters stayed true to their personalities (which I appreciate so much!) I'm glad I stumbled upon this and your work in general! Thank you for this and absolutely excited to read shooting star !
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 13 . 11/6/2015
I loved this story the entire way through, the last chapter broke my heart and I cant wait to read the sequel when its finished or at least got heaps of it uploaded so i dont have to wait, im so bad at waiting :P
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
Aw, this was really good! Great job!
Behindthebook08 chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
This was beautiful and brilliant. I wish o had more words, I very much look forward to starting the sequel.
ripples-in-the-water chapter 13 . 7/17/2015
This was amazingly heart breaking! I have to start the sequel so I can stop crying.
accioweasleys4 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I don't know if I've read this story yet, but it is really cute so far. I can't wait to read more! :D (I've lost track of all of the Fremione stories I've read on here now.)
Elle chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
this was beautiful, and as much as I hate Fred's death, you write emotion so well and truthfully that reading this was worth the tears. i rarley review but this was to moving bot to. please keep writing!
HPmpgfritze chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
OH my god, I totally love your story! But why, WHY did he have to die?! It was soo heartbreaking when Hermione read his letter! I had to cry! The story was really really great and I am already waiting for the sequel, I hope it's coming soon! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
That was so beautiful. I honestly cried. I love Rominone, but the idea of Fred and Hermione together just gets me. By the way, you're a bloody good writer.