Reviews for The Art of Brewing
Shangeorgiamarie chapter 24 . 9/11
Fantastic as always will look fotward to the mext update!
tennesseegirl1891 chapter 24 . 9/2
oooo that witch. I want Cruz dead. more please
Oh my friggen God, please update soon! I've been reading this story for maybe a week off and on when I can and finally caught up and, arghhh I can't wait for an update!
The Ultimate Undesirable chapter 24 . 8/6
I know you don't appear to update often but I would like to encourage you to update ASAP. You can't leave us there lol
Ahhh! Why?! Why are you torturing her like that?! I am dying. Please fix this huge mistake!
Zalia chapter 24 . 7/21
There is no way Cruz would be awarded custody over McGonagall.
VeelaGio chapter 24 . 7/20
Oh please please please. We've come this far. Please continue to post updates now.
VeelaGio chapter 20 . 7/20
This chapter is a bit weird. First of all Minerva did offer her help and Snape refused saying HE and nobody else would be the one to help. Why is he not telling that to Hermione now and acts like Minerva never cared?
Second why does Hermione get mad when people want to help her? She can't thank them for their concern? It's just a test that would help her move on why is she unwilling to take it. It's irrational, ie un-Hermione ie people have reason to be worried.
Third... She says nobody noticed and helped. She did everything for people not to notice and when they did she refused help.
It's really a weird way to advance the plot, making your main protagonist mad at the whole world and creating fake Woo-is-me conflicts.
JaneDoh0 chapter 24 . 7/19
I am glad you came back to this-I enjoy this story a lot. How Hermione and the others would deal with what they went through is really interesting to me. At this point, though, why on earth would Hermione stay at Hogwarts? She is of age (at least 19 by now), she is not learning much in classes, and it is bad for her mental health.
Saberfac chapter 24 . 7/19
Great story overall so far! I remember reading this years ago, surprised you came back, honestly thought you abandoned it. Pray for your good health and faster updates. Not much negative criticism I can say overall, really pleased with what u done. Please get the magical pair together soon!
HildeVonKrone chapter 24 . 7/18
We are glad u were able to get this chapter out. Can somewhat see why you weren’t too pleased about the finalized chapter, but wouldn’t fret too much on it, real life comes first along with your health. Hopefully, you’ll get the pair together really soon.
LFA chapter 24 . 7/18
It’s been so long since there was an update I think I’m going to have to go back through and re-read. (I’m sorry to hear you’ve had a difficult year.) I’m having difficulties with the idea that they would believe this Itana Cruz when they’ve known Severus for as long as they have and know what he’s been through in sacrifice to the light... If Severus and Minerva had found evidence of her being a silent follower it should have been brought up at court. That way what she said had no bearing over Hermione’s trial. Hmmm I don’t know, I think I’d have to go back through and re-read. I just can’t see Severus and Minerva leaving her on staff and not having evidence to support why they chose to dismiss her.
marleemiller5769 chapter 24 . 7/18
Omgomg why!? Ahhhh! Poor Hermione and sev! They didn't do anything!
coolspot chapter 23 . 6/5
Please update
Nachtwens chapter 23 . 10/4/2017
Argh! What a moment to end a chapter! I hope you'll update soon!