Reviews for The Art of Brewing
Saberfac chapter 24 . 11h
Great story overall so far! I remember reading this years ago, surprised you came back, honestly thought you abandoned it. Pray for your good health and faster updates. Not much negative criticism I can say overall, really pleased with what u done. Please get the magical pair together soon!
HildeVonKrone chapter 24 . 16h
We are glad u were able to get this chapter out. Can somewhat see why you weren’t too pleased about the finalized chapter, but wouldn’t fret too much on it, real life comes first along with your health. Hopefully, you’ll get the pair together really soon.
LFA chapter 24 . 20h
It’s been so long since there was an update I think I’m going to have to go back through and re-read. (I’m sorry to hear you’ve had a difficult year.) I’m having difficulties with the idea that they would believe this Itana Cruz when they’ve known Severus for as long as they have and know what he’s been through in sacrifice to the light... If Severus and Minerva had found evidence of her being a silent follower it should have been brought up at court. That way what she said had no bearing over Hermione’s trial. Hmmm I don’t know, I think I’d have to go back through and re-read. I just can’t see Severus and Minerva leaving her on staff and not having evidence to support why they chose to dismiss her.
marleemiller5769 chapter 24 . 20h
Omgomg why!? Ahhhh! Poor Hermione and sev! They didn't do anything!
coolspot chapter 23 . 6/5
Please update
Nachtwens chapter 23 . 10/4/2017
Argh! What a moment to end a chapter! I hope you'll update soon!
Nachtwens chapter 16 . 10/4/2017
Every time a little bit further...
Nachtwens chapter 4 . 10/4/2017
Wow, I'm really impressed! You managed to create an atmosphere of intimacy within just a few chapters without it seeming weird.
I wonder if Harry and Ron are going to make an appearance soon
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 23 . 8/3/2017
PLEASE PLEASE don't end this here! This story is amazing and I need closure! (But fyi I understand that real life can be nasty so no pressure)
kayla95 chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Wow. I havent stopped reading this story for 2 days. Stayed up until 5 reading the other night and couldnt stop. Thus is an amazing story so far. You have a gift. I really wish it were finished, but i know how crazy life can get sometimes. I hope you see this and maybe smile
Elynna chapter 23 . 6/7/2017
Any chance of more? I really want to read more about this couple and am anxious to see what will happen! Please?! Cherry on top?!
Michellabaloo chapter 23 . 2/20/2017
Auggghhh! Cliffhanger! I came across this fic this earlier today and have spent the day absorbed in it. I am dying to see how this all ties up!
AcizeJ- HaruZuchIa chapter 23 . 1/3/2017
No please!
Don't do that to hermione I like to think she is strong and know how to overcome the situation,
I hope everything was planed to that itana, and in that place snape can expose how is she and then everybody realize that's not hermione fault eve her, so a big battle! Jajaja ok no may be is just a nightmare?
Zalia chapter 23 . 1/1/2017
Throw some Pensieve memories at them to show the harassment from Cruz, the assault from Ron (which would make Molly blow a gasket!) and the hostility from Smith. I do hope you update soon! :)
TheGardener2015 chapter 23 . 12/28/2016
Loving the way this story is going. I know it's been a long time since you last updated however, I would really love to see where this is going. Hopefully you'll provide another update soon as this is really gripping to read!

Much love xoxox