Reviews for Endless Summers
Brenne chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Aww! Poor Danny! HE'S SO ADORABLE! Do you plan on continuing? You have to! PLEASE! This story and Baby Wishes are too cute to quit on! I gotta see what happens next! Looking forward to more! XD
theyoungphoenix chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Awe. Poor baby Danny. I feel for him though, I mean about the ear infections. Those suck really bad. He's just so embarrassed though. Haha. Poor kid.
Blackened Ink chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Omg great story! I was smiling through almost all of it. soo cute! Has it really been almost 7 months since the first chapter? jeez it felt like just a week ago I was reading it! Great story and hope you continue it more frequently or as fast as you can! it's really great!
All The Rice chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Please update, it's cute and well written!
TheRealGhostBustersWriter chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This is too cute! I Love Danny, Sam, and Tucker stories where it's just them, you're very talented :)
kirahphantom chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Ok, you have got to continue this. The premise of this story is funny. I really like it.
Abigail chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was so cute. I am really glad to here from you again and I really hope you keep up with this story.
theyoungphoenix chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Ooh. . . This one is VERY interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
hetalia43v3r chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I am so interested in what direction you will take this, and look forward to a new chapter soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh my gosh you have no idea how happy this fic made me! I haven't been having a good day, but then I read your fic and started squirming and smiling like the dweeb I am. Thank you for writing this! I hope you update soon!
danifan3000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
this story is pretty good but I'm wondering is Dani going to be in this story?because if she is will she be Danny's babysitter or his new big sister?
KudleyFan93 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Awwwwwww! I love it! Though I wished that you could have continued Baby Wishes, this is still as lovely and endearing as it is! :3
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
GWDG:Awww I feel bad for Danny. :( Who made the wish? Honestly my guess would be his parents or Jazz, the whole 'I wish he wasn't growing up so fast' thing most parents say. :3 Vlad is just used too much and it didn't seem to work here if Danny was put under Tucker and likely Sam's care. Can't wait for more. I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,