Reviews for A Mother's Love
Alcoholic Semen Thrower chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
gahh, i wanted to cry at the end of this!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
So sweet!
Ouch Charlie chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
oh my... i started getting that big lump you get when you're about to cry...

i'm absolutely speechless. beautifully written
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
It sounded like Mrs. Weasley.

I loved it, and your final note, too :)

happy holidays!
lucab69 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before or not, but I must say, it makes me tear when I read it, which has been about five times now.
NotreDamegirlie chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
That is so sweet. Not a mother (yet), but I do have children who I think of as my children.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
THat's so touching. Nothing more to be said really.
Liebling chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
That's just adorable.

~Mel
Misha chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Wonderful. I've always loved the Molly/Harry relationship. Even though, he's not the son of her body, she loves him as if she was. I can understand that, I don't have children of my own, but I do have a much beloved goddaughter who I would do anything for.
Ionaf chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Very moving, as most mother/child fics are. I'd appreciate it if you read my mother/child fic, called Mine to Protect. Love this story, it's so real.
Champagne Supernova-05 chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
this is sweet! the first story that i had tears in my eyes for! great job! sounds like my mom :)
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
I think I'm gonna cry! That was soooo sweet!

(You should read my fic, "The Suprise". Its sort of along the same lines as this one)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
awww! this is so sweet! ur completely write molly luvs harry just like one of her own children! this is really touching!
PepsiAngel who needs to sign in chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Oooh, this was wonderful! I believe this is just as Mrs. Weasley would describe her feelings for Harry. She is certainly like a mother for him.

Does the A/N mean you are a mother? I doubt anyone who isn't could express the feelings so well. I'm tempted to make my mom read this.

As always, brilliant. :)
okthisisgenv chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I love this. I haven't read any fiction like it before. Truly sweet.