Reviews for Lessons of a MPW
movieandbookgirl chapter 58 . 4/30
Absolutely loved it!
BritCole chapter 58 . 4/6
I really really really enjoyed this story. I literally read it in one sitting. I just couldn't stop! So thank you ma'am for sharing the crazy lovely thoughts that come out of your head! I love it!
ahahahha I kept him around for his good looks.
JMitch94 chapter 58 . 3/25
this fic was incredibly adorable! i loved every moment of it! :)
ruinedbyrob chapter 58 . 3/22
A friend of mine rec'd your story this morning. It was very cute. Edward was wonderful. Bella and the boys were hilarious!
One of the best stories and in a great format. The diary was so touching...loved it
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 58 . 2/9
Totes adorbs. I sincerely hope a lot of your own experiences were influential to the characters' antics. That or you have a crazy outside the box hilarious mind.
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 46 . 2/9
I couldn't not leave a review for this chapter because it had me laughing until I cried.
You are amazing at this. Love love the story I laugh so much congratulations .
lemonangeljuice chapter 58 . 2/2
This story was adorable. It is better without the angst. Thank you!
I'm laughing so much tears in my eyes. I just wish they were edward's babies
edsmine chapter 22 . 2/1
This story is hilarious. I am surprised it doesn't have more reviews. Love it!
DJ chapter 29 . 1/31
When I was 7 months pregnant with my first baby. I used to freak my husband out but putting my dinner plate on my stomach when we ate in the living room. I was almost finished when the baby gave an enormous kick, knocking the plate off into my husband's lap. He hadn't seen the kick, so I put the plate back on my stomach and waited while he watched. Finally, the baby kicked again and made the plate wobble while I said, "ribbit, ribbit" like a frog. My husband jumped off the couch, squealing and ran to the bedroom. I laughed so hard, I wet my pants.
SilverPaper chapter 5 . 1/30
This is really good!
Unicornsprinkles chapter 58 . 1/27
I've enjoyed reading this lovely story so much!