Reviews for Lessons of a MPW
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 59 . 7/19
i love this story it is awesome and i love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have six beautiful kids & two beautiful grandkids
maggiejoma chapter 59 . 7/19
Awesome...
gotitbad chapter 59 . 7/19
Very cute story!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 58 . 7/16
Aww, this chapter made me cry.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 50 . 7/16
Seven kids?! What? I think I missed something.

No happy time for Bella. Can't believe Edward hasn't learned the importance of speed. Quick the first time. Then if there is still time left you can take your time for round two.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 49 . 7/16
Alrighty then, turns out Garrett didn't need Kate after all.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 47 . 7/16
Aww,mthe babies are officially Cullen's and Edward is legally the father now. Very happy day indeed.

Group naps are adorable.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 44 . 7/16
Aww man, Bella so should have grabbed her phone and taken a video before making her presence known.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 43 . 7/16
Emmett should thank his lucky stars that Bella breast feeds. Breast fed poop isn't nearly as bad as formula poop.

Yay, I pushed your count over 1000.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 42 . 7/16
I suffered with extreme PPD it is no fun at all. I'm glad they didn't waste time getting her help.

Two of the boys have now found their girls thanks to Bella. So how does she bring Kate into Garret's life?

How is Gared pronounced? I thought he was being silly trying for an alternate spelling of his name. But now I'm wondering if it's pronounce Jared?
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 41 . 7/16
Bella is turning down cinnamon rolls? Edward knows something must be wrong. My guess is she has PPD. That's especially common with multiples. Poor Bella.
Cherry Bella chapter 57 . 7/14
This chapter gave me tears while I was reading it! I really loved the story.
twilightobession chapter 59 . 7/14
Glad they are aLloyd there for each other. I was just wondering, did any of the other guys, Emmett, Garrett or Riley ever have children if their own.
twilightobession chapter 58 . 7/14
OMGosh! Lol. Emily has super eggs too.
twilightobession chapter 57 . 7/14
This has been a interesting ride
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »