Reviews for Lessons of a MPW
One of the best stories and in a great format. The diary was so touching...loved it
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 58 . 2/9
Totes adorbs. I sincerely hope a lot of your own experiences were influential to the characters' antics. That or you have a crazy outside the box hilarious mind.
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 46 . 2/9
I couldn't not leave a review for this chapter because it had me laughing until I cried.
You are amazing at this. Love love the story I laugh so much congratulations .
lemonangeljuice chapter 58 . 2/2
This story was adorable. It is better without the angst. Thank you!
I'm laughing so much tears in my eyes. I just wish they were edward's babies
edsmine chapter 22 . 2/1
This story is hilarious. I am surprised it doesn't have more reviews. Love it!
DJ chapter 29 . 1/31
When I was 7 months pregnant with my first baby. I used to freak my husband out but putting my dinner plate on my stomach when we ate in the living room. I was almost finished when the baby gave an enormous kick, knocking the plate off into my husband's lap. He hadn't seen the kick, so I put the plate back on my stomach and waited while he watched. Finally, the baby kicked again and made the plate wobble while I said, "ribbit, ribbit" like a frog. My husband jumped off the couch, squealing and ran to the bedroom. I laughed so hard, I wet my pants.
SilverPaper chapter 5 . 1/30
This is really good!
Unicornsprinkles chapter 58 . 1/27
I've enjoyed reading this lovely story so much!
mskirara chapter 58 . 1/25
That was really sweet. I'm so glad I found this rec on the lemonade stand. Thanks so much.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 58 . 1/23
Great story! I enjoyed reading it.
shaz308 chapter 58 . 1/19
Just found this rec'd on the lemonade stand. Could Bella be any more unlucky? Though she does have some very devoted friends. Not to mention Edward.
mem4375 chapter 58 . 1/19
Fun story!
Jdonovan09 chapter 58 . 1/19
Lol sad to see this ending