Reviews for Lessons of a MPW
alainaroullier chapter 26 . 4/23/2018
Edward wants to father 4 kids? That’s mighty unbelievable.
alainaroullier chapter 22 . 4/23/2018
She’s crazy.
alainaroullier chapter 14 . 4/23/2018
Is there any man in this story who hadn’t slept with Bella? And I hope Jessica makes another showing.
alainaroullier chapter 10 . 4/23/2018
I like an awkward Edward!
alainaroullier chapter 8 . 4/23/2018
So Bella is pregnant with a guy who threw her out so she goes to a sanctuary with 3 other guys she slept with? Oh and yes, this is a journal she’s compiling for her kid. MOTY!
alainaroullier chapter 6 . 4/23/2018
She’s a mess!
alainaroullier chapter 3 . 4/23/2018
Lol
alainaroullier chapter 2 . 4/23/2018
James kicking Bella out? Definitely not cannon.
xflowerchildx chapter 59 . 3/7/2018
god damn you made me cry I absolutely loved this story! keep up your writing! thank you for this.
Justchillingandliving chapter 59 . 3/4/2018
awww I can even with this story! It gives me all the feels and is so funny, had me cracking up all the way through. I love it, you did a wonderful job!
homiegdawggirl chapter 59 . 1/7/2018
I just reviewed this and said one of best twilight ff I’ve ever read. Didn’t realize I wasn’t signed in. My bad.
Guest chapter 59 . 1/7/2018
Wow... just wow. I read this in one day and I can’t believe I hadn’t read it before. It is amazing! I loved it. Nothing was too far fetched in my opinion except maybe the gestation period of quadruplets. Definitely one of the best twilight ff I’ve ever read!
Luvntwilight chapter 59 . 12/6/2017
Omg so funny. I needed som good laughs.
ECnim chapter 59 . 10/19/2017
OMFG! (That 'F' stood for 'freaking' and not 'you-know-what' cuz' I am not one for (much) cussing:-P) This is easily one of the best fanfics I've read. You really made me laugh out loud so many times. I completely, unconditionally and irrevocably fell in love with the characters (hehe, I always wanted to use that line somewhere:-D). But seriously, these lessons were all kinds of awesome. And if you're reading this then I want to thank you from the bottom of my sweet little heart for sharing this gem (that came out more dramatic than I expected:-D). Thanks!
Jean Driver chapter 59 . 10/9/2017
Laughed all the way through! For someone without children, you got everything pretty much spot on! Thank you for brightening my day so much!
1,195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »