Reviews for The Red Queen
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 4 . 11/28
Hopefully Jaune doesn't end up thawing Ruby's cold heart by the end of this, and 'redeeming' her. This is the first evil Ruby story I've seen, and that'd be a shame. :P
RhysOfGreyhope chapter 4 . 8/27
Here is a poem/Prophcey i made based off this story

Within the lost prophecies of old there is one tale that shines the darkest red.
One of betrayal and the rise of a queen.
In a kingdom there is a girl that held such passion and skill
She was recognized by only a few
A golden dragon by the girls side since she was young
A blonde knight that she found a true friend
And a mysterious man in a high tower that helped along her way.
But with every light there is a shadow in her court where those that would betray her for their own gain be it personal glory or self perceived importance the were there.
The white advisor from the north that helped the girl mature
A bronze warrior that was of equal match
And the mysterious black cat that worked from shadow
But upon the eve of an important event the girl was betrayed, the knight lost in a forest, the dragon contained, and the man in the tower far away.
But from the dark of the forest came an unknown savior
A beast
One in which the girl was meant to hunt
But instead it helped her back to health and from the ashes of a betrayed girl rose a queen
One of dark red and of black one who made her own court and shall seek vengeance on the ones who betrayed her.
But there are those that change the bronze warrior.
A secret lover of the blonde knight felt guilty of her actions, and pledged to herself and the girl who she thought dead to comfort him.
But to never forget the bond they made.
However it is not easy to regain the trust of those betrayed.
Ohma flame chapter 6 . 7/14
Well. The game...Is set
Ohma flame chapter 5 . 7/14
Ah, Karma. This really is your finest work yet
Ohma flame chapter 2 . 7/13
Who is dead? Why: the living, Of Course!
Emerald Black chapter 25 . 6/17
I am really interested in seeing how an alternative timeline where Ruby accepts Ozpins proposal would go. Such a fallen character would have to do some serious re-adjusting to return to the side against the grimm, but Ruby's control of them does have some interesting possibilities for how that would turn out.
Cooldude101011 chapter 25 . 4/22
So what happened to the four survivors?
Cooldude101011 chapter 1 . 4/22
Just imagine if some rando birdwatcher with a camera witnessed the last minute or so of that. They record what they see (they’re in earshot) and once the coast is clear make a run for it to get justice such as I don’t know showing the video to the world?

Qrow and Tai won’t be happy
The Black Guard chapter 25 . 3/11
An amazing story! It's pretty outdated on information now that nearly 6 new seasons are out, but it's still an amazing story!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 3/10
Oh damn, this isn't going to be a Ruby/Jaune fic is it? I am hoping it's not seeing as no pairing is tagged but if it is i will say this now, fucking tag it so someone else doesn't waste time reading a fic with a pairing they despise and drop after wasting however long on it.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 3/10
Biggest question here, is how does she plan to use something that is gonna turn to smoke?
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 3/10
Don't they know anything. First rule, double tap or in other words, make sure they are dead.
forgefire maniac chapter 25 . 1/28
duh duh duhhhhh cliffhanger good story bye next!
Jak209 chapter 25 . 10/31/2020
After this entire journey. I could bot have hoped for a better ending. While I’m mostly upset that Pyrrha and Weiss lived, i find satisfaction in how instead of blake dying she was more or less permanently disfigured as a form of atonement in my eyes. The shattering of crescent rose to me was like the last attachment she had to beacon and it makes me think about a lot of things. Thank you for making this masterpiece and showing it to the world.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 1 . 8/18/2020