Reviews for The Red Queen
crossfire922 chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
Is this still being redone or was this dropped? I'm kinda curious how the original ending went and the cliff hanger is bugging me a lot!
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 24 . 10/21/2015
I know I shouldnt but i can't help but compare this to a similar story I read before. Which was the same thing (Minus the Grimm army anyway) except it was just Blake and Weiss and it was a complete accident. That story I find far more believeable and I think thats the problem here. (plus the Ruby way OP thing). Not that the story is terrible written, the writing is great. it's just the plot I'm having trouble with. I will read the last chapter when you reupload it, but I'm unsure if I will read the sequel...plus i have to stop procrastinating and write my own stories.
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
I think Yang is being too much of a bitch to Jaune. that's ooc for her as well. and I dont think I've heard her call him Vomit Boy since the first episode. which is kind of weird. just the complete oocness of the characters and how much Ruby is too OP is just lowering the stars int eh rating for this (even though there is no star rating system)
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Alice in Wonderland reference but...Rubys inspired by Little Red riding Hood...though i guesss she doesn't have a pet to base anything off of..
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
that...is really OOC for Blake, Weiss and Pyrrha. Sure I could see them being upset with Ruby being handed things but...they'd never do that. and this is coming from someone who doesn't like Ruby that much so I'm not being biased.
zachshadrack chapter 25 . 10/7/2015
Hope to see the redone ending soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Ruby now reminds me of the Locust queen in Gears of war. No love for mankind, ready to slaughter thousands, millions, billions, to suit her needs. The difference? Ruby once was human and instead of emotionless armies with guns? Emotionless animals that evolve with fear, hate, darkness.
But hey, every rose needs thorns to save it from those who would pluck it away.
September Cardinal chapter 21 . 9/23/2015
As a direct relative to Monty, allow me to say thank you. It always means a lot to my family and I when someone acknowledges how great his work was.
OzWibs chapter 25 . 9/16/2015
Do you still have the version that people hate? If so, and you are willimg to let me see it, please PM me ASAP. If it is hateable, then I'll shut up, but I dont think it's possible to make me hate this story right now
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
I'm excited to see the new ending. I only found this recently, so I started reading after the original ending got taken down, and I don't want to read the sequel until I've read the new ending, that way I have proper context for what's happening and don't spoil anything for myself.
ARabidTiger chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
I love this story. You sir have earned yourself a favorite on this story and as a writer. Can't wait for the last chapter of red queen to be redone. Keep up the great writing!
Ghostiesftw chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
I loved the original ending you had ad its a shame people didn't like it. I think you should leave the original ending up and had another chapter be a alternate ending because I really like the original and I'm sure a lot of others do too
Lil Kidny chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
I realy like this story I hope you make the chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I'm trying to get into this story, but Ruby's just… wrong. She's not the type for revenge, even for conspiracy for her own murder. And she's nowhere near capable of the kind of power you've given her.

Those two things are done a lot, and usually quite badly. But even if you are doing them better, I just can't get behind evil Ruby or super powerful Ruby. They're just too far outside what makes the character enjoyable.
Vicatron chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
I have spent the past few hour reading to find out that the final chapter isn't here! If I knew that the last chapter was being re-done then I would have been working on my college homework that needs to be done tomorrow! Even though I'm angry, I still live the story, so keep up the great work.
872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »