Reviews for Worry
xMousex chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Awe, what a sweet one shot! I'm so glad you made this story, it really warmed my hearr. It makes me happy to know just how much Nami means to Luffy and vice versa. You did a fantastic job with this one shot. 9/10
RayneaLuna chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Oh~~ I luv it~ I luv it~

U know,, I read this after going through a pain that made me can't breath . . 'n I could forgot that painful feeling with d'help of this chapter… Thx,, 'n this is really a nice one-shot . . !
(。)。
Kutori chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I love this story. Thanks for sharing!
Mirruu chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Beautiful! Oh yeah, The most obious paring un OP is Shanks and Makino.
Great oneshot!
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I lovethis fic., thanks for sharing
pinoyboi1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Making is the one Luffy referring to about Shanks since in the Manga as well the anime series Making was carry a baby when Luffy return home after he became Pirate King . Shanks went back to Fuusha Village Luffy homeland /Island that Luffy just mentioned would be protect by his friend aka Shanks once Luffy fights Shanks to become pirate King see of he ready then shanks told Luffy he can keep the hat instead of giving it back. Nami hint to Luffy that she will be by his side and she will be prMaking is the one Luffy referring to about Shanks since in the Manga as well the anime series Making was carry a baby when Luffy return home after he became Pirate King . Shanks went back to Pirate Queen mean she be his wife. He won't have to worry if he going to be alone once his adventure is over. Since both his old brothers aka not related
gamershacked chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I love that, I really hope you write another
yukaoneechan chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I loved it! So sweet!
Angel-Psycho chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
a really sweet, moving story! i can picture well those two sitting together near the sea talking. furthermore i like the way you're describing luffy not as dumb as it is mostly shown, because he truly isn't. it's a quite serius topic nami and luffy are talking about and you put it really well. both seem to be in character although it's not their apparent trait. So overall, great work! )
(sry for my -hopefully not too - bad english. it's not my mother tongue)
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Short but sweet and very fitting for their personalities as well. Nicely done.
Elodia9000 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Nice *_*
Laralorei chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
a very beautiful and lovely story! I loved how you kept them IC. Fantastiiiiiiic! looking forward to more stories... next time maybe a kiss? ;)
yukiero chapter 1 . 7/5/2014