Reviews for To The Thunder
KuMardagg chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
I am most disappointed that this story has gone so long without update. It has been quite enjoyable.
Nice Paul Simon reference a few chapters back.
FranticHamster chapter 12 . 6/10/2017
Wow this is a surprisingly awesome story i love it.
proto chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
So many entertaining conversations in this chapter.
My favorite line is, "I wonder if the octopus is symbolic or something." That's just pure gold.
DamionKenley117 chapter 12 . 4/12/2016
Well this has been the most brilliantly interesting thing I've read for a while. I kinda want to know more on the point of divergence actually. It's a long shot, but if this ever updates again you'll have at least one more person happy to read along with your story.
atomic muffin chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
That was one hell of a good speech for a volleyball game The most important thing is not to win, but to humiliate your opponent!
dr.evil99 chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
This is one of the most interesting Azula/Sokka fics I've seen in ages... you've got me firmly hooked. Hoping for an update soon.
Qwerty chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Oh man. You can't leave it there. You CANNOT leave it THERE!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
axel100 chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
I've enjoyed this story immensely and keep hoping that you will update. Why the delay?
SilverTurtle chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
This is a very interesting AU. I'm looking forward to seeing how this all shakes out. Azula with Sokka was never a romance I'd considered, but the way you're writing it I find it very believable.
lettervreter chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
oh dear, something awful is going to happen, isn't there?
anyway, I just wanted to say that you have completely sold me on the idea of Sokka and Azula. I could never really picture it, but then there was your volleyball scene with Azula giving her speech on destruction and shame and whatnot with Sokka behind her screaming 'suck on that.' And then I realized that maybe they could work, and besides Azula deserves to smile a little more.
Feresta chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
Hangovers and other consequences this chapter apparently. And looming feeling of something terrible in works. Best hope Azula has (beside total blackout ironically enough) is Aang mentioning her training session with Ozai to someone who could intervene (Katara being main candidate in my mind as other potentials are out of it).

I wonder if Ty Lee would feel guilty if something bad did happen to Azula.
Ecomadness chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Loving this chap I can't wait for more.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
and azula voments all over the traning room floor after the first move. keep up the good work.
Maran Zelde chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
I'm worried for Azula now. Even if she weren't hung over, I don't think she'd have the heart to fight Ozai.
Never Morrison chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
Ooooooooohhhh shit. It's about to go down! o.o I am sooooo looking forward to the next chapter, yup. But please, Please tell me Azula whups Ozai's ass when he tries what we all think he's gonna try next...