Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Light and Darkness Reversed
Bluenait chapter 1 . 4/6
Fucking stupid just fucking plain stupid
NIGHTMARE chapter 11 . 9/19/2023
what do you mean the story was just getting interesting
FehrUzumaki chapter 11 . 7/5/2023
Here's to hoping against hope that you please come back a do try to finish this awesome story. Even if you have to borrow some from cannon. I do love the twist about the three versions of Naruto. I think is a better description of what really goes inside a mind IMHO. So please do give us an end. Thanks in advance.
zSnako chapter 1 . 5/24/2023
well starting off the grammar and writing is already lackluster. so far it just seems like a case of people freaking out over cliches when the writing really isn't amazing or anything. but people improve, so I guess I'll see.
zSnako chapter 1 . 5/22/2023
I'm reading all these reviews saying they're hurt because this is abandoned and I'm still gonna read it. I'm a sucker for punishment lmao.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/1/2023
I will literally pay you money if you continue this fanfiction, like if you have discord or Instagram, I will get you a gift card and send it to you if you finish this fanfiction
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 2/15/2023
That was nice Naruto met his mum and gained control of Kurama, I wonder what he has instore next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 2/15/2023
That was a nice fight I'm guessing everything that happened here happened in canon but in reverse, except Karin not dying, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 2/15/2023
Well, that was great Danzo is dead along with his loser Lieutenants I imagine, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 2/15/2023
Well, that was interesting seems Pein did some major damage, and now we have the Kage Summit, I hope Naruto kills Danzo.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 2/15/2023
Well that was a nice fight with Bee same ending though, still now it's he attack on Konoha this should be interesting.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 2/15/2023
Well, damn nice fight with Itachi although I doubt Mikoto Uchiha really wanted the Uchiha Massacre oh well, and now Madara has warped Naruto's mind to attack Konoha this should be interesting.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 2/15/2023
So Naruto killed Deidara not that it's hard he was a pansy, nice way to kill him though damn that was brutal.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 2/15/2023
So now Team Hebi is going after Itachi should be interesting.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 2/15/2023
It's weird seeing their roles reversed but also amusing, I can't wait for more, why did Naruto say he has 2 affinities when u stated earlier he also had water?