Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Light and Darkness Reversed
nice69
Shiroi Fenikkusu chapter 5 . 5/15
damn awesome chapter
Shiroi Fenikkusu chapter 2 . 5/15
your story is far better then many naruto fic i read. Those harem is just worst
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 11 . 5/7
I've enjoyed the story so far. I wish there was more and I certainly don't want you to rewrite anything. everytime an author says that they never complete it. it would be better to keep going than to start over.

unless you storage this story and truly start over I suppose that could work.
Naruto Uchiha Lucifer chapter 11 . 5/1
Man it's been 4 years and I'm still waiting for this
Heartless Hokage chapter 1 . 1/24
Let me tell you right now, I’m only like 14 paragraphs in and I already like this more than the original.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2021
Honestly really well written when it comes to fanfics. This story stays true to its characters and the conflict is reasonable 8/10
theonlyfoxman chapter 11 . 12/5/2021
Would it be okay if I continued this story myself?
BananaBreakerBoiyo chapter 11 . 11/22/2021
I understand, and if your done with this story, then thank you for the great read and good luck in all your future endeavors! :)

Wow, never thought I'd use the word endeavors... ️
WolfySoraYT chapter 1 . 8/28/2021
sakurasrighthandwoman There are two reasons why i think he wanted to keep sasuke alive and say there even one is because sasuke is being the hero of this story and naruto is the avenger well not really and also cause of plot stupidity cause your right he shouldve3 died on impact cause of the curse marknine tails power would be deadly than sasukes curse mark in the original
Sakurasrighthandwoman chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
Sorry but Sasuke would had died one hit, this Naruto has the kyuubi chakra and the curse mark, and Sasuke only has the sharingan and you’re callinf this fight even?
OzoBerg chapter 11 . 6/12/2021
please continue ! I would give my blood for it !
Iraheta 127 chapter 11 . 4/27/2021
Will you continue the story?
Iraheta 127 chapter 4 . 4/26/2021
Please continue th story
DraconixVargas chapter 11 . 4/9/2021
Damn I'm so sad that you haven't updated it, I actually think that I shed some tears reading this