Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Light and Darkness Reversed
Knight Rider Zero chapter 10 . 3/30/2017
UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS UPDATE SOON PLEASE PLEAZE PLZ PLS PLSZ PLZS
Babanzkiller chapter 10 . 3/24/2017
wow, your story is awesome... I always wanted to see what if naruto and sasuke is reserved and you actually made a great job with it... I'm looking forward for the next chapter...:)
DannyKetchum chapter 10 . 3/15/2017
Job well done! Keep up the great narration and plot!
Saito1125 chapter 10 . 3/16/2017
This is one of my favorite Stories to read and also keep up the good work.

Also MAKE NARUSAKU HAPPEN

Lol
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2017
Starting to love the darker naruto...please update quickly
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 10 . 3/12/2017
I have read all 10 chapters OH MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS! It's all beautiful. Naruto will & forever love his Sakura. They belong together. I don't care how you end this story - MAKE SURE NARUSAKU HAPPEN!

In my opinion: Naruto could create his own village & be Kage married to his Sakura. After everything that's occurred if Naruto goes back to The Leaf it would be cliche. (If all this comes out harsh I don't mean it too)

Karin is in The Leaf now, have Sakura visit her so they can talk no hostility or interrogation. Just talking so Sakura can see how Naruto has been from what Karin knows. After the girls will be family. ;-) Maybe SasuHina could be together too. Naruto in his mindscape talking to his dark side, I knew it! "Their" dream of being Hokage is shot BUT BEING WITH SAKURA IS NOT, NOR WILL EVER BE SHOT! All Naruto has to do is ask Sakura to run away with him. However as Dark Naruto stated she is his only light.

I LOVE THE EPISODE NARUTO MEETS KUSHINA! Minato/Kushina dying both said their love & goodbyes to Naruto. However Kushina also said if Naruto finds a girl to give his heart too, have her be like Kushina herself. THAT SCREAMS SAKURA HARUNO MORE THAN ANYTHING! Anyway yes like father like son. Both Minato & Naruto falling for beautiful, intellect, caring, protective, hot-tempered, physical strong woman. Kushina would approve of Sakura as a daughter-in-law. Thanks to the mother & son heart-to-heart Naruto is thinking clearer & brighter once again. That was too close.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2017
I like the story a lot. You just take a while to upload :( hope you start uploading a bit quicker but no worries you still have an amazing story D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
this is stupid you practically only changed the names.
Why in blue hell would naruto have the same curse mark form as sazuke
Czar Joseph chapter 10 . 3/10/2017
Yo, its me, I been read all the stories recently. So, it was awesome and surely that he will gain redemption.
shadowassassin69 chapter 10 . 3/11/2017
The idea is good and the story is well written. But whatever you do, do not, DO NOT have Naruto run to the leaf as a loyal ninja to become Hokage or something. There's nothing more cliche than that! Have him form his own village or even become a wandering ninja, do whatever you like, but don't ruin the story...
XWF1000 chapter 10 . 3/11/2017
Not sure when your next chapter is but hope it's not a long wait also please tell me that NARUTO is thinking of going back to the VILLAGE because I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT!
Djberneman chapter 10 . 3/10/2017
Why doesn't he realize that there is the option of not going back to konoha while not being its enemy simultaneously?
Hoguie chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
I'm sorry, but Naruto should have completely overpowered Sasuke with both the curse mark and Kyuubi chakra. One of the best parts of Naruto's and Sasuke's character development was the fact that they always balanced each other. Naruto with strength, Sasuke with skill. The fact that Sasuke was able to match him at all is slightly jarring.

That being said, I think that you are very capable with grammar, and you set up this chapter nicely. I think that this story will be good for those who don't focus most of their attentions on character development, but more of plot development.

Good luck with your story, as I can see that it is rather successful. Have a good day, it just isn't for me.
uranus12321 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
I LOVE IT PLEASEEEE CONTINUE THIS STORY !
onepieceloverforever chapter 10 . 3/10/2017
YESSSSS! The story is back! Thank you author! I still enjoy this! Looking forward to the next update! I can't wait to see how you are gonna change the rest of the story
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »