Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Light and Darkness Reversed
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 2/15/2023
That was kinda crazy seemed like Sasuke had changed his goals, Naruto replaced Sasuke in most of the things still, I wonder what happens next and Itachi told Naruto to abandon everything to know the truth huh.
Jason Mercer chapter 11 . 12/14/2022
Hey this series is AMAZING! Don’t stop now! I’ll even pay to see this finished! Name ur price! Please don’t stop here!
fizzybones111 chapter 11 . 11/5/2022
I reached ch 11 and it left me disappointed and led me to instant regret and depression..

Why? Like WHY? Don't give up. Please come back and finish this, give us an update!.. I truly enjoyed this fiction, your a great writter and you still have a lot more left in you. Please come back and write the next chapter...

I'll kiss you on the forehead..lol

I hope you continue this as soon as possible...pweeaas?
fizzybones111 chapter 2 . 11/5/2022
Wow...just wow the stories is great, I've only reached ch2 and it is really good.

When Naruto tossed the pink gem to Sasuke with a note for Sakura I was reminded of a joke:

Note for Sakura:-
"Send me nudes"

Lmfao.!(tht might sound dumb).

So, yea checking others review it seems your taking so long for update. I hope you come back and update this,pls.

nice69 chapter 1 . 5/28/2022
nice69
Kokusen chapter 5 . 5/15/2022
damn awesome chapter
Kokusen chapter 2 . 5/15/2022
your story is far better then many naruto fic i read. Those harem is just worst
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 11 . 5/7/2022
I've enjoyed the story so far. I wish there was more and I certainly don't want you to rewrite anything. everytime an author says that they never complete it. it would be better to keep going than to start over.

unless you storage this story and truly start over I suppose that could work.
Naruto Uchiha Lucifer chapter 11 . 5/1/2022
Man it's been 4 years and I'm still waiting for this
Heartless Hokage chapter 1 . 1/24/2022
Let me tell you right now, I’m only like 14 paragraphs in and I already like this more than the original.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2021
Honestly really well written when it comes to fanfics. This story stays true to its characters and the conflict is reasonable 8/10
theonlyfoxman chapter 11 . 12/5/2021
Would it be okay if I continued this story myself?
BananaBreakerBoiyo chapter 11 . 11/22/2021
I understand, and if your done with this story, then thank you for the great read and good luck in all your future endeavors! :)

Wow, never thought I'd use the word endeavors... ️
Kokichi627 chapter 1 . 8/28/2021
sakurasrighthandwoman There are two reasons why i think he wanted to keep sasuke alive and say there even one is because sasuke is being the hero of this story and naruto is the avenger well not really and also cause of plot stupidity cause your right he shouldve3 died on impact cause of the curse marknine tails power would be deadly than sasukes curse mark in the original
Sakurasrighthandwoman chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
Sorry but Sasuke would had died one hit, this Naruto has the kyuubi chakra and the curse mark, and Sasuke only has the sharingan and you’re callinf this fight even?
439 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »