Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Light and Darkness Reversed
Darth Haou chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Narutos reason for leaving konoha to join and train under orochimaru makes no sense at all ,the uchiha clan massacre has nothing to do with him so what does he care about truth or not, how are the roles reversed if he just wants to get answers, its sounds like to me he has no intention of destroying the leaf but wants nothing to do with them so how are the roles reversed, I thought finding out the truth about the uchiha clan massacre will make him want to destroy konoha since again, it has nothing to do with him? I'd understand if he left and joined orochimaru for revenge against the leaf for their treatment of him, hope you clear this up
Darkwarrior0416 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
What a great story! Very good thinking about this and its really great to see a story where naruto and sasuke's roles are reversed. This is the best one I read so far :) keep up the work and hope you update :)
SoFarFromEMS chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Please update soon this story is great
Dark King Marcel chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
please update this story please
Aen -o chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
great chapter update soon.
CrazyMoo22 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
...Karin & Naruto are cousins.(-_-)
thedarkpokemaster chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
wow another sweet chapter Karin need to learn Naruto's heart is else where lol as for the Rinnegan not sure on that really,
angel901 chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Great chapter I hope you'll put chapter four up as well as chapters five and six soon maybe get Naruto to kill dozo after getting the truth from Itachi and joins the akatsutki
fernando11chiki chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Good fic...is just I don't get how Naruto fallen to the darkness I mean he not evil, just looking for answers. Also I kind of hope Naruto would have told Kakashi off by telling him he was just a other student and why ask of him anything when he never train him at all.
Darth Draken chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
its great
Jet Senju Namikaze chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
This story is fucking awesome. I just read it for the first time and its already one of my favourites now. Naruto being the one that left is so cool, and I like how you've keep some stuff the same but also changed a few things here and there. And I can't wait for all the future chapters to come. Keep it up your doing amazing.
colouredthinking chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
No, don't give him the Rinnegan. Otherwise he'd be too overpowered to fight against.

Keep it simple. And good chapter, update soon!
Vendetta419 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Wow you put Aoi and her mother from the video game, too bad there isn't that many fan fiction between her and Naruto. I am wondering if she will appear again in future chapters or was that a one time thing? This story is very good but I do wonder after the Itachi arc what will Naruto do, I doubt he will joined the Akatsuki and I'm hoping he doesn't rejoined Konoha. Maybe he should rebuild the Uzumaki and stay off the radar for awhile or at least until he gathers enough Uzumaki under him.
Sage-Of-Pure-Rage chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Great chapter please can we see naruto& Karin have a one night stand or be friends with benifits? Intell he gets with sakura or so
SednaHaruno chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I can tell you put alot of thought into this story. I love it so much! P.S NARUSAKU RULES!
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »