Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Light and Darkness Reversed
TYGO1 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Why does naruto want to kill itachi don't give sasuke sage give him MS when he arrives he sees naruto but he thinks he's dead then obito gets him also let itachi get rid of naruto's lighting and snakes lighting is for sasuke let itachi give him blaze and he can summon gummabunta no snakes how will you do pain fights so epic keep it up
King of Konoha chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Ok here's my review. I read all 3 chapters and some of your reviews the story is good but that's because it's the same as the Manga u just replaced Sasuke with Naruto that's all you even gave Naruto a lightning affinity so he can learn the chidori which by the way I don't see how he learned it on his own. another thing you did was made him want to kill Itachi which makes no sense to me seeing how Naruto didn't even know about itachi until Sasuke told him, it's just a lame reason you could've let rochi play on the fact the village hates him or something but you literally just switched Naruto and Sasuke and added maybe 1 or 2 of your on scenes in each chapter but there than that it's the manga even the dialog the same.

look I'm not trying to bash or flame you writing is hard and I have respect for all you writers on this site that take there time and energy to create amazing stories. I'm just saying I think you can do better than just copying and pasting the Manga..
montana15 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
is he gonna become a sage
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
it was great whens the next part
MineEngineer chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Holy shit, Rasenshuriken enhanced by Lightning element.. Whether it's Ligtning or Wind element i can't tell! Damn, this is good, even the video game part is outstanding,,the black shadow, Aoi and Tsubaki, and Orochimaru's Altar where was Naruto stood in this story. This part sure brings back some memories when I finished the game years ago.

And in this story, even though Naruto became a rogue ninja, he still has a kindness in his heart. Just like Yin-Yang element, in the white part there's a small black dot, in the black part there's a small white dot, as most people said, "In the Goodness there's a small darkness still reside within, and In the darkness there's a small kindness still reside within"

Anyway, please continue faster dude, I'm looking forward to it..
Blondewriter007 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
awesome
DaNightsTemplar chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
The Rasenshuriken is always called Rasenshuriken even if Naruto uses affinities other than Wind. You called the water affinity Rasenshuriken, 'Rasentorrent' which would be incorrect. I'm not flaming, just giving you a tip. :D
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I really like this chapter
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Good first chapter
colouredthinking chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
This is certainly different from the other reversal fictions. Pretty good!

One thing though, don't make Naruto grunting as much as he did this chapter. It doesn't suit him and you also said that he still is his older self. What I am saying is that you should tone down a bit the amount of grunting.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Damn nice story man I love where this is going I wonder what the note is all about? oh well hope to find out later down the line.
Rakasa chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I really like it so far, I hope you're going to keep it going!
Hanmac chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
very evil genjutsu against Sakura ... i hope there will be more NaruSaku scenes ...
hm while Naruto is with Orochi, might there be some NaruTayuya and NaruKarin scenes too?
angel901 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I hope you put more chapters up soon for this fanfiction.
L.B chapter 1 . 7/5/2014