Reviews for Naruto Shippuden: Light and Darkness Reversed
Darkwarrior0416 chapter 11 . 4/18/2019
Well if you're going to rewrite it, I suggest updating this kne for like a note to inform us if you did a rewrite of it :) I love his story and it's been years since I read it. I really hope you rewrite it or at least finish it
Rhenea Endress .2 chapter 11 . 4/10/2019
...
TheOnlyKing chapter 1 . 3/31/2019
I read the first 3 chapters and the last chapter and can already tell this is nothing more than a redemption story, you had the chance to make a unique Dark Naruto fic but you instead decided to half-ass it and blindly follow canon...
Newotouto chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
I thought it Will be different from Cannon.
But, ugh. U just follow Cannon in everything.
From the scene, the dialouge the fight only this time Naruto who play the Sasuke act.

Ur idea after i read ur summary Drew me in.

And after i go to chapter 2.
I decided to stop and say good luck to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
REVIEW MY STORIES!

u/3211346
...
Ma'ar'el chapter 10 . 3/24/2019
That's awesome story.
Ma'ar'el chapter 11 . 3/24/2019
Good story. Too bad you won't continue it.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2019
PLease no, continue with it, I wanted to know the whole continuation...david
zero absolu chapter 11 . 3/20/2019
Je veux pas de réécriture je veux la suite avec la fin un mariage Naruto et Sakura
Alexmicheals chapter 11 . 3/21/2019
Thank you for such an amazing story. I hope that u do get inspired again to continue the story. Thank you again. This story is so good.
jlee0799 chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
Hmm... Okay . I get that you wanted to make the fight entertaining , but how could Sasuke possibly keep up with Naruto ? In canon when Sasuke had his curse mark and three tomoe , and Naruto had his one tailed chakra cloak they were evenly matched . With Naruto having both the curse mark and the Nine Tails chakra , Sasuke should have been no match even with his three tomoe Sharingan . After the timeskip maybe , but not at this point in time .

Not a flame or anything , just curious . I liked this chapter , but I hope Naruto doesn't just do everything Sasuke did in canon , with Sasuke taking the same path as canon Naruto .
xhope14x chapter 11 . 3/18/2019
I would say do like a rewrite this was a good story at the start though from the first chapter I was kind of worried because you automatically made Sakura fall in love with Naruto without no real build up or anything just you loved him after all and the chapters were pretty decent length at the start but then you started making them shorter which did not help the pacing at all it was already off in the first place but then it got worse when you started shortening the chapters and then we didn't really get any change from Sasuke at all only thing that's really happened is he took Naruto's place that's really it we didn't get to see how he felt about this or nothing pretty much what you've done is made a Shippuden recap story if Naruto and Sasuke switch places I mean there's little bits of differences here but it's not really a whole lot and it just feels like we're going through the show
Tyrese chapter 11 . 3/18/2019
damn. my excitement turned to disappointment to excitement like i was on a rollercoaster reading this.
Wes1382 chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
Damn... I really liked this fic. But if this really is abandoned then I hope to see more NaruSaku fics from you. But if I don’t thanks for the story anyways it was really good!
AspiringAuthor236 chapter 11 . 3/18/2019
I think this is a good idea. You can flesh out the story more.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »