Reviews for Stargate and the Millennium Items
Serenity Moon2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I think this chapter is a good start, and the story so far is alright. So, please update soon.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Hey, you! You've been on this damned hiatus long enough! Now get off your lazy behind and PLEASE UPDATE THE SLAGGING FIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
it is neat why dont you continu it there aren't enough good yugioh stargate crossovers
itsAlana chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
...

1. This is NOT the first YGO-SSG1 crossover. If you search "Stargate" in YuGiOh, you get ten results, and I saw my first SG1-YGO cross over a year ago.

2. While not too bad, you need a beta reader. Badly. And the people are totally OOC. And would YOU just walk into a Shadow Game? And... Blargh. It needs work.
Gatokari chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
This is a great first chapter. I hope you update soon! By the way, if you like Harry Potter please check out my story " Saving Snape" .
The Worst Author In History chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
This is a fairly interesting fic. However the phrase "You didn't think Duel Monsters was as new as you thought did you?" seems somewhat contracdictory. Aside from that, well done, i can't wait for the update
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Will you PLEASE get off your butt and UPDATE THIS FIC? WE READERS WANT MORE STORY! I've heard of long holdups, but this is ridiculous! WRITE MORE! THE READERS COMMAND IT! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! !
ColdFang chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Interesting!
Lexandria chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
first of all, Isis is a girl, it's Shadi that can walk the halls of a person's mind.
Isis is Marik's (( Malik? can't remember which is which... eather is the same, one is his yami )) sister, and is a curator at a museum.. or something haveing to do with a museum.
this is an interesting idea, and I'm sure it's a good story, I've read the first chapter, personally, it doesn't interest me, because the facts are a little mixed up, though I think you did it on purpose, to make the story fit, the wrighting is wonderfull, the details and everything else, it just doesn't appeal to me, personally. I do beleave that others would love this story, and I am very glad to see that someone did a stargate/Yu-gi-oh crossover. and again, I am not bashing your story, because it really is an interesting idea, and you are a very tallented wrighter. I just ment that to me, it isn't appealing because the facts are different and it confuses me a little... but I get confused easily, so.. trust me, it's not a big thing _
again, wonderful, nice story, great wrighting.
JK chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Hey, dude, update this story before the others that are here with me figure out how to send people to the Shadow Realm without three months worth of preperation...

MTFBWY!

Everyone.
Hellhound Rider chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Nice man Nice
LadyJessy chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Very interesting idea, although i'm wondering where the Yami's are (and what happened to Malik). I hope you update soon! :)
Reikson chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Interesting, but MAKE A FREAKING SEQUEL TO THIS STORY ALREADY, THESE CLIFFHANGERS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!
flameshadow chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
"O'niel"? no no no no no, its "O'Neill"

please fix

its annoying

thanx
flameshadow chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
one more thing! as for Leigh's comment, no, daniel does not have a major role in season 6 being that he is dead(tho we're all hoping for his return!).