Reviews for How pretzels saved a life
ilovereadingsoincrediblymuch chapter 1 . 7/9
I absolutely adore your writing style. This is so perfect I can just see it all like any other episode. This was so freaking perfect I almost wondered if this was inspired by an episode that didn't make it to air. But you're just good like that.

I can't believe Hardison let them get down to just Froot Loops. Like how did he live that long without orange soda?

"Missy Adams isn't the innocent relative with wool over her eyes after all." Chills, first of all. This made the image for me, I could just see the way Parker's face would shift with this new knowledge.

The little details kill me here. Like how Sophie was the one who taught her how to keep her throat relaxed. The fact Eliot made them special sauce. The fact there are cameras all over their apartment. The date that will be interrupted.

Your paint such a picture here. The ending is perfect, this matches the tone of the show so well this fic makes me want to do a rewatch.
Aaliyahnewyork chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
You did a great job. You should keep writing Parker Hardison, awesome
Ei chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
I love it! I love how well these characters know each other.
Cowgirl621 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Great premise! Hope to see a new chapter soon!
TimeKeeper6984 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
kwl. interesting
beccaboo-ILoveAshAndQuinn chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
What noooo you can't end it there I want to read more, like from hadrdisons pov when he is looking at the camera and when he gets Eliot and they rescue Parker, I love it so much I wish there was more.
FictionMaker007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Id like to end it with Parker being rescued
ButtonandaZipper chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh Pardison!
How I love ya'll!
And the hint of OT3 at the end was great.
Well done!
ann.ryce chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Sounds like it is going to be an interesting story, I look forward to more chapters. It started out great.
passed chapter 1 . 7/5/2014