Reviews for In Inceptum Finis Est
ShayL92 chapter 7 . 6/10/2020
I know this story is about 6 years old so I don't know if this is the actual end or if there were plans to finish. I don't really watch much Science Fiction but I ended up watching some 1960s Doctor Who during Two's era and I love him. Doctor Who was a show I never really paid much attention to since the original was before my time. However I've loved the fanfiction I've found so far as well (there are several I've yet to read) and wish there was more of it that centered around Patrick Troughton's doctor.

This story has not failed to make me cry from the moment the Doctor admitted he was dying. I was with Jamie in a previous chapter when he reflected on the fact it's not fair the aged Second Doctor is still being forced to work for the Time Lords when he could be retired or something. I'm sad that Two is nearing the end of his life in this story since he's my favorite. I actually have no clue how much he has aged at this point or how aging for his kind even works. I loved the chapter very early on as well where Two reflected on his previous companions Zoe, Polly/Ben, and Victoria. I wish they could see him again before his time in that second body is up, though I imagine as humans they may have all passed on before him at some point?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
emotive
Elionu chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
awwwwwww
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
a close shave to regeneration
aragonite chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
I read this three times, and I'm REALLY getting nervous.
Either the Doctor is really getting weak from his end of lifespan, and missing the lifesigns for Jamie, or...
...or...
Oh, geez.
I'm just going to be a nervous wreck until there is another chapter to scream over.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
nice summary of regeneration
aragonite chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I was in tears reading this...and at the end my heart was pounding because I know there's going to be a reckoning against the Time Lords for this! Oh, goodness! This is amazing and I'm so creeped out at this sense of incoming doom on this planet...I'm already scared of it!

And Goth...what are you planning?
Inactive Heroicagal chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Oh dear. With his family a dead and Jamie saying he'll die for the Doctor... I'm getting scared he will!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Jamie is very loyal
Son of Whitebeard chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Goth is a deviant
Inactive Heroicagal chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Not. Okay. Not okay using Jamie to get at the Doctor! NOT OKAY! Please update soon. I gotta know what happens to the Doctor and Jamie. I know it won't be good...
QTArbuthnot chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I don't think this Goth is a very nice fellow - I wonder what he's up to :)
QTArbuthnot chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Very good so far. I look forward to reading more.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 2 . 7/12/2014