Reviews for The Bounty Hunter
Guest chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
I don't appreciate someone writing about me in secret. It's very wrong-I'm coming for you Mr. Williams.
RandyOrtonRules62 chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
EVE!
DivasGoHard16 chapter 55 . 6/12/2012
Hi my name is Jhaquiel and this story was FANTASTIC!

I LOVE stories like this they keep me on edge and in the end the make me cry. Im not a very emotional person but this story got me very emotional, and it was truely inspireing and touching and i never read nothing like it honestly.

It was an AWSOME FanFic.
takerfan925 chapter 55 . 12/29/2010
I enjoyed every word you wrote.I have stayed up at night reading,telling m'self,just one more chapter an I'll go t'bed an 4/5 chapters later when its 5 in the A.M. anthe last chapter has been read,I can go to sleep an have Good You.
takerfan925 chapter 54 . 12/29/2010
I wondered when the little bundle of joy was going to show up,I mean hello-condoms,people,anybody remember those little thingys?But seriously,I'm tickled she's preggers,now Scott will be a GranPa an Robert a great GranPa,for Robert it will be twice since there's Danny,already.
takerfan925 chapter 53 . 12/29/2010
You ALWAYS write the sweetest,most loving vows,just makes me turn into mush,when I read there's what one-two more sets,don't know if my heart can stand it.
takerfan925 chapter 52 . 12/29/2010
Well Snowflakes,it's about to hit th' proverbial fanmbig time,in other words WWIII is fixin' to start,everybody duck an cover!
takerfan925 chapter 51 . 12/29/2010
There's a line from either the Indiana Jones series or the Star Wars saga,that goes,"The adventure begins again an never ends." So let's get it on.
takerfan925 chapter 50 . 12/29/2010
If Mark knew what Jeff said he would've hurt him an then dared himto the dancing releases nervous energy,an the ladies are full of it.
takerfan925 chapter 49 . 12/29/2010
Not completely,but its gettin' there,its gettin' there.
takerfan925 chapter 48 . 12/29/2010
If Amber had lived things would have been so different,Tyger would've never gotten ynto trouble,an maybe,just maybe Scott an his Dad would have had a better she didn't an we can't go back,we can only go foreward.
takerfan925 chapter 47 . 12/29/2010
Hard man on the outside,but inside he can be a I bet Mary knew just how to handle would have never let them be estranged for this long,if at all.
takerfan925 chapter 46 . 12/29/2010
This is gonna be fun, th' man hated Scott,th' good Lord only knows how he's gonna react to Tyger,from her name to probably everything I'm rooyin' for her. She's got a good heart an all kinds of love to share,wouldn't hurt GranPa to bend just a little an even make peace with Scott.
takerfan925 chapter 45 . 12/29/2010
I was hoping he'd go with her,just in case she needed back-up of some sort. An how many times did he tell her he was gonna swat her butt,well he did that she won't hesitate to have an opinion next time,but Mark just drew the kine where NOT to ceoss,anTyger needs to recognize an respect it.
takerfan925 chapter 44 . 12/29/2010
But such a good reason for laryngitis-Big grin-,wouldn't it be neat for the three couples to get married all the same can walk Tyger down the aisle,Danny can escort Jade,an Dana can give herself away.