Reviews for The Bounty Hunter
takerfan925 chapter 43 . 12/29/2010
Girl,you DO know how to write a love scene,I mean in all of you stories,the drama is there an all,but when it comes to the love scenes-WHEW!Are they ever you got somebody to practice on or is it strictly imagination? Whichever it is-they are -WOW!
takerfan925 chapter 42 . 12/29/2010
I forgot that was where they really met,but then I was right when I asked if he'd bought her a chunk of an Dana have to wait til Tyger gets back an so does Scott an Jade an Danny,can't have them getting married without the whole family there.
takerfan925 chapter 41 . 12/29/2010
Montana? Who or what is out there,that requires a deed? I figured that out when Mark mentioned papers on the phone? What'd he do? Buy her the state of Montana or just a big ole chunk of it? An can't he go to her? She may need back-up,to deal with GrandDaddy.
takerfan925 chapter 40 . 12/29/2010
Well,jeez,he's her Grandfather,a girl has a right to know her own grandfather,doesn't she?
takerfan925 chapter 39 . 12/29/2010
I recognised the Tim McGraw song,but the one by THE Wilkinsons is a new one to me,but it fits an it's 's a rock song,notsure who by called Jealous,I was watching a Jeff Hardy video an it was playing behind it an I really like it,do ya think you could find it for me or at least the words? I sure would appreciate to pull up songs and/or lyrics on this thing an I must not be holding my mouth right or something,'cos I can't,oh as regards the story it all worked on the emotional level,really good.
takerfan925 chapter 38 . 12/29/2010
When there wasn't any yelling or bellowing,I knew something wasn't gee,I wish I'd known about the sweatpants thing,would've saved my rear-end a lot.
takerfan925 chapter 37 . 12/29/2010
Oh good night nurse! Jade will freak when she realizes he's gone,an so will Scott.I think I get what his plan is,but I'm not could happen to that baby,an everyone would feel horrible,even Tyger.
takerfan925 chapter 36 . 12/29/2010
Surprises are really fun for the most part,an I can't wait to find out what this one to be good.
takerfan925 chapter 35 . 12/29/2010
Of course he'll understand,it may mean he can get Jade an Danny to move in with him,that will be a housefull of people;Scott,Jade,Danny,Kevin an no means will she be pushed out or not 's still her house as much as it is Scott's and Kevin' I may be jumping the gun here,folks,but if Scott should take up with somebody that Tyger APPROVES of,there will still be the same problem,if they have a ,Tyger just needs to put on her Big girl panyies an get over this stems from the pack of lies that tivkturd of an aunt told her;be pissed at her,NOT Scott. I have spoken,lol.
takerfan925 chapter 34 . 12/29/2010
He deserves happy,just as much as Tyger deserves if Scott told Tyger,"I don't want you to see/be with Mark any more."Would she give up the man she so desperately loves to please her Daddy?I don't think ,in effect that's what she's asking of Scott give up Jade and ' she hasn't actually said it outloud an he mentioned it and she said no.
takerfan925 chapter 33 . 12/29/2010
She needs to talk to Jade,yes she does,to explain what she feels when she sees Scott an Danny an her will probably offer,if not just up an quit seeing Scott an when she sees how miserable hr is,she'll regret making him choose,not that she did,but Jade doesn't want to come betweenScott an Tyger,even if she loves him and Danny loves don't want Danny growing up feeling unloved,an he will if Tyger don't get her head on straight!I'll get off my soapbox now,thank you for letting me speak,lol.
takerfan925 chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
It is,trust me,it is.I know first hand,my maternal grand-parents adopted me when I was about 6,they told me I was adopted,an I felt special,but I couldn't figure out what I had done for my bio-mother and father not to want ,on a trip to Fla.,do not get me started;I asked my bio-mom,"What's th' deal?"ThenI had to reconcile the different things I was told an figure out for myself the sperm-donor of a father,they were married an then divorced,again,do not get me started,an I have Never met,I don't even know if he's on this earth,but that's okay,my adopted Daddy/Grandfather LOVED me an I;m cool with all of it will be,too,if she let's herself be,as I say,"Been there,done that,Don't want to do it again."
takerfan925 chapter 31 . 12/29/2010
They're gonna have to talk it out sooner or later,I vote sooner,an it's gonna hurt for a little while,but given time it will get better,It's just that this is all so new to Tyger an Scott an Jade,an then there's Danny to consider,too,oh this for a while is gonna be one big cluster-fuck.
takerfan925 chapter 30 . 12/29/2010
Uh-oh,jealousy just moved isn't wanting to share Scott just yet,if at all.
takerfan925 chapter 29 . 12/29/2010
An all it took was a tat,if she'd realized that earlier,she'd already have gotten it ,maybe now Scott falling for Jade and Danny won't hurt her quite so that Mark has admitted to her that he loves her.
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »